Honda Powersports is finished | GTAMotorcycle.com

Honda Powersports is finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Low rider

Site Supporter
They are packing it in.
Can't say I don't understand why.

Oh well, I never had much use for them anyway.
Any part I ever needed had to be ordered in.
Long wait for the simplest things always aggravated me.

On to the next thing.

I guess I will have to order parts from a car dealership again.

You are going to have to be slightly less cryptic, or give us a hint what you read.

It's true, friend of mine (floor sales) was let go last week for 'restructuring', everyone except the Sales Manager was let go.

He surmised they were closing.

Can't release source.
Just trust me.

So Honda Powersport or something similar is a Honda dealership that some of us never heard of and they are going out of business.
:/ well that's just shocking.

I thought the whole Honda Powersports concept died years ago. Cars, bikes, snowblowers and generators - one-stop shopping! Guess it didn't work.

I'm assuming you mean that Honda Canada is giving up on the Powerhouse concept again ?
If that's the case, this is about the 3rd or 4th time they've tried and failed.
Or are you trying to tell us something else ?

You've never heard about Honda Powersports????
The term has been used frequently to say the least. Please enlighten us.
... and will it affect my ability to buy parts for my ancient Honda generator :|

or my Montesa/Honda

I haven't been vague about anything.

I said it loud and clear.
I think everybody is trying to read between the lines. But it's a single line Statement.

Honda Powersports is closing down.

Never had much of an issue with mine, and many of the parts are for a Suzuki.

I haven't been vague about anything.

I said it loud and clear.
I think everybody is trying to read between the lines. But it's a single line Statement.

Honda Powersports is closing down.

No, this is the farthest thing from clear.

Honda Powersports is Honda's general umbrella for their lineup of motorcycles, generators, etc.
Honda Powerhouse are their dealers built side by side (generally) and managed by their car dealers, which has been an utter failure.

I'm assuming you mean Powerhouse is done, which isn't surprising in the least bit. The only Powerhouse dealers remaining that I can think of are Barrie Honda and Ready Honda, the rest have closed. Meanwhile they gave Powersports back to Snow City (after taking it away with the whole Powerhouse thing) and GP Bikes is now a dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom