Honda Powersports is finished | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Honda Powersports is finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, now we are getting somewhere. Add Team Honda to the list of known remaining locations. That concept was a colossal marketing failure from the beginning, everyone told Honda that, they did it anyway. Now Honda ends up with fewer retail locations than anyone else.

I haven't been vague about anything.

I said it loud and clear.
I think everybody is trying to read between the lines. But it's a single line Statement.

Honda Powersports is closing down.
? Viva la Next Honda Powersportz

Apex in Cambridge recently became a full Honda dealer, much to the dismay of KWHonda who for many years had a tight grip on being the sole Honda shop. This is peculiar.

So KW Honda? Damn. They had the cheapest Motul 5100 when everyone was regular price with no sales....

i mean, that's exactly what i said. :unsure:
Where did you say that? This thread is short on actual detail

It's true, friend of mine (floor sales) was let go last week for 'restructuring', everyone except the Sales Manager was let go.

He surmised they were closing.

It's true, friend of mine (floor sales) was let go last week for 'restructuring', everyone except the Sales Manager was let go.

You heard a rumor they were downsizing, i posted that as of last week the entire sales staff was being fired.

Connection? :geek:

Thread title.

They are packing it in.
Can't say I don't understand why.
Oh well, I never had much use for them anyway.
Any part I ever needed had to be ordered in.
Long wait for the simplest things always aggravated me.
On to the next thing.
I guess I will have to order parts from a car dealership again.

So, let me get this straight - Ready Powersports is closing, is that what you're saying ?
Powerhouse is a term that Honda Canada uses for stores that carry multi-product (motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, outdoor power equipment, maybe outboard and watercraft) that is affiliated with an automobile dealership.
Powersports is a generic term, and may apply to multi-product, multi-line dealerships like Ready, but not necessarily.
Have I got this right ?

That's not a number and your thread title which does not appear to be a registered trademark (other then the Honda part),
hot links to one of those evil vigvirus things.

Okay ... Translation. The single dealer called "Ready Powersports" (Not just Honda but all of the brands sold by that dealer - Thread title is confusing) is done. If that's the case I can't say I'm surprised (although I bought my cbr125 there years ago).

Honda, as a whole, continues on. Other dealers that aren't part of Ready Powersports continue on, even the Powerhouse (my mistake) dealers like Team Honda, etc.

Correct?

There is a also Powersportz Honda (or something close to that) in Nepean. and I think there is a similar branded one in Nova Scotia,

but **** the guessing game, as ugly as it is outside right now I'd rather go riding my Honda with no seat :|

Okay ... Translation. The single dealer called "Ready Powersports" (Not just Honda but all of the brands sold by that dealer - Thread title is confusing) is done. If that's the case I can't say I'm surprised (although I bought my cbr125 there years ago).

Honda, as a whole, continues on. Other dealers that aren't part of Ready Powersports continue on, even the Powerhouse (my mistake) dealers like Team Honda, etc.

Correct?
That is how I understand it. Although the rumour I heard was that Ready Powersports was downsizing (not closing), but that could be incorrect.

Correct?

This thread is about as useful as talking to a wall. Guess we'll find out in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom