Honda Powersports is finished | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Honda Powersports is finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is about as useful as talking to a wall. Guess we'll find out in time.
I was thinking the same thing.

And for the OP who things they weren't being vague... c'mon you dodged that question as well, just lame, is this high school.

Yr7TdP4.gif

I don't know anyone truelu "into" motorcycles that would patronize those "stores"

West City Honda in Belleville is a Powerhouse dealer too. Honda Canada pulled the Honda Powersport lineup from Belleville Sport & Lawn several years ago. Pretty sure the local Honda sales took a nosedive while Belleville Sport & Lawn continues to be a multi-line dealer for other brands. If this is a generally shuttering of all Honda Powersports activities from Powerhouse dealerships it will be interesting to hear what kind of terms these independents can get when Honda comes knocking back at their door.

I was thinking the same thing.

And for the OP who things they weren't being vague... c'mon you dodged that question as well, just lame, is this high school.

How am I being vague?
Honda is closing their Powersports stores.

What is vague about that?

powerhouse or powersports? I think powerhouse makes sense to all, powersports would be more surprising.

From the OP's information, I think we can surmise that Honda is pulling all powersports products out of Canada. You will no longer be able to buy a Honda motorcycle in Canada. (/sarcasm)

How am I being vague?
Honda is closing their Powersports stores.

What is vague about that?

Honda Canada can refuse to renew dealer agreements (and be on the hook to take back all inventory) or the dealer can voluntarily relinquish the contract and be on the hook for remaining product.
Honda doesn't get to CLOSE anything - its called restraint of trade.

Low Rider is being clear. He is stating that Honda is no longer going to sell motorcycles and power equipment in Canada. They are closing (terminating their dealer agreements) with all the existing dealers and there will be no new Honda product sold in Canada.

Correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom