Has the city lost it's mind... | Page 25 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Has the city lost it's mind...

So... The world Economic Forum really will take over the world with their "Global Rest" while "the world" watches passively?
Hope my-15 minute city has plenty of crickets.

The subject of annual or bi-annual auto inspections came up with someone who appeared to be in the know. He indicated the paperwork is being prepared for bi-annual inspections. One problem he noted was the lack of facilities to handle the workload.

My mind went to the IMO increase in general tension as the BoC raised interest rates. If the inspection regulations go through there are a lot of people currently driving on luck and the will lose their wheels. Rebuilding the front suspension and a brake job could cost more than their car is worth.

Demand for beaters a tier up will increase as will the price. Add another layer of tension to road rage as the people trying to get ahead add this cost to the carbon tax, real estate fiasco, grocery prices etc.

BTW as we were driving out of the city yesterday I saw all the new multi-lane highways to get cars into the city. I didn't see any parking lots at the city borders where the incoming traffic could park, unload their bicycles and continue on downtown.

Are tourists getting separate lots where they can rent bicycles?

Do Chow and Ford have each others phone numbers?

So... The world Economic Forum really will take over the world with their "Global Rest" while "the world" watches passively?
Hope my-15 minute city has plenty of crickets.

What is a Global Rest?

What is a my-15 minute city?

The subject of annual or bi-annual auto inspections came up with someone who appeared to be in the know. He indicated the paperwork is being prepared for bi-annual inspections. One problem he noted was the lack of facilities to handle the workload.

My mind went to the IMO increase in general tension as the BoC raised interest rates. If the inspection regulations go through there are a lot of people currently driving on luck and the will lose their wheels. Rebuilding the front suspension and a brake job could cost more than their car is worth.

Demand for beaters a tier up will increase as will the price. Add another layer of tension to road rage as the people trying to get ahead add this cost to the carbon tax, real estate fiasco, grocery prices etc.
I expect those will come. At this point, probably not before the next election as that would kill him. Also expect per km charge added. Need to replace missing ev gas tax somehow. Douggie could make it weight based too so ev's pay more than ice vehicles.

I expect those will come. At this point, probably not before the next election as that would kill him. Also expect per km charge added. Need to replace missing ev gas tax somehow. Douggie could make it weight based too so ev's pay more than ice vehicles.

Or just tax EVs. ICE are already paying gas tax(es).

What is a Global Rest?

Anything I tell you about it will sound like a "conspiracy theory". Just go to the WEF's own website and read it for yourself. You'll see many Liberals are listed as members.

In short though, they want to run the world under one government and already have people in power in almost every government in the world, and Trudeau is one of them. This is what they call the "Global Reset".
They want everyone to live, work and play within a 15 minute radius. No need to add unnecessary carbon into the air by traveling or commuting.

Anything I tell you about it will sound like a "conspiracy theory". Just go to the WEF's own website and read it for yourself. You'll see many Liberals are listed as members.

In short though, they want to run the world under one government and already have people in power in almost every government in the world, and Trudeau is one of them. This is what they call the "Global Reset".
They want everyone to live, work and play within a 15 minute radius. No need to add unnecessary carbon into the air by traveling or commuting.

Where are these meetings and how do these Liberals get to them? Canoe?

BTW as we were driving out of the city yesterday I saw all the new multi-lane highways to get cars into the city. I didn't see any parking lots at the city borders where the incoming traffic could park, unload their bicycles and continue on downtown.

Are tourists getting separate lots where they can rent bicycles?

Do Chow and Ford have each others phone numbers?

I really hope this doesn't ever pan out. I hear this rumour every couple of years but I've never actually seen it happen. I also can't see Dougie doing it after scrapping the emissions testing and plate stickers, it's political suicide.

What is a Global Rest?

It started off with an idea / suggestion to help the world come back from the pandemic....

A few sound bites taken out of context and we have 'The Great Reset' and the 'You will own nothing and be happy' conspiracy theories that grew out of it.

It started off with an idea / suggestion to help the world come back from the pandemic....

A few sound bites taken out of context and we have 'The Great Reset' and the 'You will own nothing and be happy' conspiracy theories that grew out of it.

It's always a conspiracy... until it's not.
Want to slow the talk of a controversial action? Call it a conspiracy theory. You don't even need to hide the evidence.

Back
Top Bottom