Has the city lost it's mind... | Page 24 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Has the city lost it's mind...

Double tragedy for the family. My sincere condolences to them.

At least they contained the crazy to their own family and didn't take out a stranger. :/ 12 yo stabbing people to death does not bode well long-term. They will be back in public very soon and while there is a good chance that they will be a danger to others, their right to privacy will exceed our right to know who to be cautious around.

Social media whores need to be beat down. A guy got shot while driving in scarborough yesterday. There is video publicly available from the scene from before police arrived showing the victim. WTF. Someone just got shot and your first reaction is to record it and post it? Shooting at 5pm. Video was posted by 10pm (not sure if earlier too). I doubt everybody that knew him personally was notified before that video was up.

On that note, being a "rapper" in Toronto is a dangerous game. Maybe they should get training for their entourage and carry trauma kits with them. They seem to be needed quite regularly. People on scene were trying but they didn't have a lot of supplies or training to be able to cope.

Looks like he went by the name of DopeboyDQ. Classic case of dissing your rival neighborhood in the weeks or days before shooting in a rap song. Lyrics are what you would expect with a name like that. Miracle the girl in the passenger seat beside him didn't get hit. Rival neighborhood rappers posting on their social media it was a successful mission. Sad. Not worth the price they pay for the few that actually make it out and become famous.

Crazy Chinese Lady now wants 1% of the HST diverted to Toronto to squander on virtue signalling projects.

Looks like he went by the name of DopeboyDQ. Classic case of dissing your rival neighborhood in the weeks or days before shooting in a rap song. Lyrics are what you would expect with a name like that. Miracle the girl in the passenger seat beside him didn't get hit. Rival neighborhood rappers posting on their social media it was a successful mission. Sad. Not worth the price they pay for the few that actually make it out and become famous.
Looks like his a real upstanding young fellow, a credit to his community. Find one of his Grammy contenders here:

Crazy Chinese Lady now wants 1% of the HST diverted to Toronto to squander on virtue signalling projects.
I'm guessing Chow will rewrite the manual for tax-and-spend.

As a resident of Markham, I'm not really concerned... yet. Outer-lying GTA areas are still more fiscally conservative, but I can see that changing as middle-class Toronto folks migrate out of the city but that will take a decade or more.

The council rejected the idea of doing another core services review. Last done by the city in 2011 using KPMG found tens of millions in waste - redundancies, outdated and miscalibrated programs, excess that was of no value to Toronto's taxpayers.

I'm guessing Chow will rewrite the manual for tax-and-spend.

As a resident of Markham, I'm not really concerned... yet. Outer-lying GTA areas are still more fiscally conservative, but I can see that changing as middle-class Toronto folks migrate out of the city but that will take a decade or more.

By that time I'll be 1 or 2 streets back from Lake Erie (to avoid the waterfront tax) or dead.

Are there bread lines on College Street?

Another day in our kangaroo court system

Fixing a problem is not easy unless it only involves tangible goods. If someone crashes into your parked bike their insurance buys you a new bike and you’re pretty much good as new.

If you were riding the bike and ended up paralyzed you don’t end up good as new. You instead get compensation that will never replace your former options in life.

How do you fix generations of racism. In this case throw in mental impairment as well.

Fixing a problem is not easy unless it only involves tangible goods. If someone crashes into your parked bike their insurance buys you a new bike and you’re pretty much good as new.

If you were riding the bike and ended up paralyzed you don’t end up good as new. You instead get compensation that will never replace your former options in life.

How do you fix generations of racism. In this case throw in mental impairment as well.
I can't..... I really can't....... It hurts my brain that this is the new status quo.
WTF does race have to do with impregnating your daughter? The whole situation is a sh*tshow but come on.

I can't..... I really can't....... It hurts my brain that this is the new status quo.
WTF does race have to do with impregnating your daughter? The whole situation is a sh*tshow but come on.
Since the victim was both black and intellectually disabled, shouldn't it be treated as a hate crime and the sentence become more severe?

The population isn't allowed to treat any race, religion, age group differently when applying for a job etc.

To balance the colour chart in prisons to match those not in prison the government lowers the bar on racially selected criminals.

So, Soulcatcher668, go about your day trying to make rational meaningful decisions while your well paid and protected civil servants go about destroying any semblance of humanity or reason.

BTW both parties have problems: "When the mother, 23, was discovered sexting her father"...........

So... Who voted in the new Toronto Mayor? The one that's apparently going to bring in a new municipal tax?

Back
Top Bottom