Has the city lost it's mind... | Page 14 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Has the city lost it's mind...

Why is it cost prohibitive? It's literally a note in a police workbook with an associated case number. They do it many times a day (mainly to keep addicts out of stores). There are a surprising number of people that are prohibited from entering every LCBO store.
Not a problem if an officer was on the bus but the TTC and unions interacting with law enforcement, facial recognition etc. A lot of petty crime isn't reported because the victim can't be bothered any more.

Maybe if the kid rode the same bus everyday it could work but then there's the juvenile offenders act, poor oppressed soul media circus.

We may have to go back to Roman decimation to get people to wake up.

I was working with a guy from an African dictatorship country and he was amazed at what we got away with. There if you middle finger a politician you go to jail for six months and may come out missing the finger. It may come to it some day.

Or let street justice take it's course. Cancel the bus route naming the person that caused the cancellation. A coupleof hundred riders having to walk everywhere could get tough on the jerk.

Last edited:
Don't expect many repercussions in TTC case when this one can't even comply with serious bail conditions. Would think she would want to be on best behavior.
Murders, flees the country, gets bail, violates bail. Probably very shortly back on the street. "Justice" system in Canada is very broken.

14 yo. Charged with mischief endangering life. Since the consequences of a criminal trial will be roughly meaningless, we should just let those on the bus pretend they are a firing squad and shoot her with fireworks while she is restrained and can't get away. That's what she did to them and it will be a much more memorable lesson.

14 yo. Charged with mischief endangering life. Since the consequences of a criminal trial will be roughly meaningless, we should just let those on the bus pretend they are a firing squad and shoot her with fireworks while she is restrained and can't get away. That's what she did to them and it will be a much more memorable lesson.

So what's changed?

We've all done stupid things but has social media encouraged the behavior? "Look mom, I'm on YouTube"

Social media enables critical mass stupidity. "Hey, next time lets get 50 people on the bus and set off fireworks. They can't arrest us all. Who's in for it?"

A parent can be charged for failing to provide for their children. That is typically applied to parents that don't feed or adequately house their offspring. Shouldn't "Failing to provide the necessities of life" also apply to failing to teach them to not do stupid things?

A parent can be charged for failing to provide for their children. That is typically applied to parents that don't feed or adequately house their offspring. Shouldn't "Failing to provide the necessities of life" also apply to failing to teach them to not do stupid things?
Well that's one way to handle population control..

If you have ever been close enough to fireworks or a flare gone wrong to deal with the chemical burn from what makes pretty colours at a zillion degrees , you’d take a moment to slap the **** out of that kid . Claim flashbacks to ‘ nam or Iraq made you loose temporary sanity

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

If you have ever been close enough to fireworks or a flare gone wrong to deal with the chemical burn from what makes pretty colours at a zillion degrees , you’d take a moment to slap the **** out of that kid . Claim flashbacks to ‘ nam or Iraq made you loose temporary sanity

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
Ages ago we took our daughter to a summer camp up in the woodsy north. On visitation day we got to witness rocket launchings with the fiery projectiles going up about five or six feet before they turned horizontal. Did I mention woods?

City people shouldn't be allowed north of Highway 7 without a chaperone.

And another innocent bystander shot... Family, friends remember mother of two killed in daytime Toronto shooting

One thing I noticed is that they're no longer identifying suspects as 'black' , 'white' or any other descriptor. What the ****.

The photos show you the skin colour, you can say the colour. Maybe I'm missing something.

RIP

Some times they do, some times they don't. There was a period that you never heard skin colour mentioned in the descriptions, but lately I've noticed it being said again.

Remember when commercials only had straight white folks?? I can't recall the last time I saw a commercial that didn't have either a gay couple or an inter racial couple.
Not much but it's progress.

And another innocent bystander shot... Family, friends remember mother of two killed in daytime Toronto shooting

One thing I noticed is that they're no longer identifying suspects as 'black' , 'white' or any other descriptor. What the ****.

The photos show you the skin colour, you can say the colour. Maybe I'm missing something.

RIP

From the headline of this article I thought it was the same incident as the lady who died, but no, it's another separate shooting. Banning handguns sure isn't working out for us. Every day occurrence.

From the headline of this article I thought it was the same incident as the lady who died, but no, it's another separate shooting. Banning handguns sure isn't working out for us. Every day occurrence.

Of course it isn't working out. By definition, criminals don't follow laws. Federal Government is very stupid. All theatre, no substance.

EDIT:
I still agree with a Toronto cop that used to be a neighbour. Increase in shootings is almost directly tied to eliminating carding. Yes, carding had some major issues that should be dealt with but by eliminating stop and frisk, almost every dirtbag is now packing with impunity. In the past, you'd have one shooter, now the "victims" are all returning fire and increasing the field of fire substantially. You also have tons of people carrying. When carding was alive, most only carried when they were planning on using a weapon as the chance of getting locked up was pretty high.

Last edited:

They're only banning legal handguns.

Of course it isn't working out. By definition, criminals don't follow laws. Federal Government is very stupid. All theatre, no substance.

EDIT:
I still agree with a Toronto cop that used to be a neighbour. Increase in shootings is almost directly tied to eliminating carding. Yes, carding had some major issues that should be dealt with but by eliminating stop and frisk, almost every dirtbag is now packing with impunity. In the past, you'd have one shooter, now the "victims" are all returning fire and increasing the field of fire substantially. You also have tons of people carrying. When carding was alive, most only carried when they were planning on using a weapon as the chance of getting locked up was pretty high.

I was told pretty much the same thing from an ex Toronto police sergeant I talked to a few years ago. Carding stopped people carrying their guns all day everyday. Now when Gangster wannabe #1 sees Gangster wannabe #2 randomly on the street or at the mall, they immediately open fire, where as before they may have punched on or just walked away and avoided each other.

When i was younger I got carded a bunch of times in Aus while walking home drunk from a party or club. Police would check my ID then write a description of what I looked like and note where I was and what time. If a crime is reported for that general area and approx time, they come knock on your door and ask some questions. I had zero issues with it.

Homelessness, schizophrenia, meth, multiple charges, multiple times presenting a danger to the public, multiple bench warrants, multiple JP's releasing him on a few hundred dollars bond. Complete crap show. If you are out on bond and are charged with another criminal offense, that should be it. No release until trial. Yet alone with a token bond even smaller than the last one you forfeited. The system is completely broken.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom