Has the city lost it's mind... | Page 15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Has the city lost it's mind...

Another near miss. York Region but an armed Toronto resident. Guy had two separate firearms prohibitions at the time of his arrest (and of course he had a handgun). Does any JP have a brain? If they have an existing firearm prohibition and do something that would trigger a firearm prohibition, throwing more paper at the problem is literally not worth the paper that is wasted on this (yet alone the expense). This guy is a loser that needs an intervention to protect the public. He should not have many rights left in my book. He has proven to put his own issues well ahead of the safety of the public.

EDIT:
Meanwhile family members of previous bystander victims "We obviously need stricter gun laws". wtf. how dumb are you? They are illegally carrying an illegal weapon, illegally discharging it and hoping to murder people (obviously illegal). I am sure another sternly worded piece of paper from the politicians will solve the problem. I am sorry for their loss, but that's stupid.

Last edited:
We don’t need stricter gun laws. What we need are stricter, enforced, and punitive charges and fines.

I think Texas or some state has a new law where if you kill the parent or parents of minors then YOU are responsible for the payment of child support.

1/3 caught....

No surprises here. Extensive criminal record, lifetime firearms ban, out on bail at the time. It's almost like there is a pattern you can use to predict dirtbags that don't follow laws?

Extensive bail reform as a first step seems wise. Sure, that may increase credit for pre-trial custody but a few years of ramping up sentences for violent offences (or better yet, get to trial fast instead of waiting years) will minimize the impact.

I am still all for face tattoos for people that don't want to fit into society (after conviction or maybe multiple convictions). A tattoo of a gun or DUI sign on your forehead lets people know that they should be careful of you.

no-drink-drive-iso-sign-is-1096.png

Last edited:
No surprises here. Extensive criminal record, lifetime firearms ban, out on bail at the time. It's almost like there is a pattern you can use to predict dirtbags that don't follow laws?

Extensive bail reform as a first step seems wise. Sure, that may increase credit for pre-trial custody but a few years of ramping up sentences for violent offences (or better yet, get to trial fast instead of waiting years) will minimize the impact.

I am still all for face tattoos for people that don't want to fit into society (after conviction or maybe multiple convictions). A tattoo of a gun or DUI sign on your forehead lets people know that they should be careful of you.

no-drink-drive-iso-sign-is-1096.png
I'm good with public hangings, or a family member of the victim shooting the criminal in the face. Just me though.

I think Texas or some state has a new law where if you kill the parent or parents of minors then YOU are responsible for the payment of child support.

That would be an undue hardship here and a flagrant breach of the Charter of Rights.

I’m all for capital punishment…provided the guilty is 100% guilty.
And that's the problem. They thought these folks were 100% guilty
David Milgaard - 23 years behind bars
Romeo Phillion - 31 years behind bars
Tammy Marquardt - 14 years behind bars
All wrongly convicted
That said I would like to be in the front watching bernardo sizzle in the chair. 100% guilty 100%evil
Bonus points if karla was sitting in his lap at the time!

Last edited:
And that's the problem. They thought these folks were 100% guilty
David Milgaard - 23 years behind bars
Romeo Phillion - 31 years behind bars
Tammy Marquardt - 14 years behind bars
All wrongly convicted
That said I would like to be in the front watching bernardo sizzle in the chair. 100% guilty 100%evil
Bonus points if karla was sitting in his lap at the time!
Add Guy Paul Moran, he and Milgaard were railroaded by the police. Witnesses were coerced into giving false testimony.

There are two reasons to carry an illegal firearm.

1) You are planning to kill someone therefore should be charged with conspiracy to commit murder.

2) You are paranoid and need to be locked in a mental facility.

Add Guy Paul Moran, he and Milgaard were railroaded by the police. Witnesses were coerced into giving false testimony.

1) You are planning to kill someone therefore should be charged with conspiracy to commit murder.

3) Is it paranoid if people are actually shooting at you?

Although something definitely needs to be done to reduce the number of people carrying on a regular basis. To be clear, I am not against carrying by disciplined, trained and current shooters (which is very few) but the people carrying now in the GTA are none of those.

Just because your paranoid, doesn't mean people aren't out to get you.

3) Is it paranoid if people are actually shooting at you?

Although something definitely needs to be done to reduce the number of people carrying on a regular basis. To be clear, I am not against carrying by disciplined, trained and current shooters (which is very few) but the people carrying now in the GTA are none of those.
Half the folk that carry in the states are likely none of those as well. It shows.

Half the folk that carry in the states are likely none of those as well. It shows.
Hell most cops are at best two of those. A box of ammunition during a yearly sterile test is nowhere near good enough to be shooting in public.

Back
Top Bottom