Happy Mother's Day! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Happy Mother's Day!

DaFrEnCh-TiCkLeR

Site Supporter
Word to your mama!

Dont forget to call her and thanks for bringing up your sorry bums!

and Happy mothers day to the mom's on the forums.

Fake commercial holiday. My cultural background subscribes to the "be nice to your relatives/friends" all the time philosophy instead of dumping money into certain industries on a prescribed day. Even Christmas is celebrated as a family gathering, without gifts.

Fake commercial holiday. My cultural background subscribes to the "be nice to your relatives/friends" all the time philosophy instead of dumping money into certain industries on a prescribed day. Even Christmas is celebrated as a family gathering, without gifts.

Just admit it...you didnt get her a card did ya lol

I freely admit it. But I did clean/lube the chain on her FJ :cool:

Just called my Mom to see what she's doing today.
She wants to have a garage sale, so my gift to her is to go over and help organize some stuff.
I do maintenance around her house whenever she needs me, so she doesn't expect anything fancy on Mothers day, just seeing me makes her happy. :D

Just called my Mom to see what she's doing today.
She wants to have a garage sale, so my gift to her is to go over and help organize some stuff.

I thought you were going to go and buy some stuff... ;)

My mom lives 7,000km away, so I'm not going to see her today, but I called her. :)

Happy Mother's day to all the moms out there,

You are the glue that holds the family together. Your love and devotion to your family is appreciated.

Last edited:
Thought I was being a nice son, called her up from the field... She gets cranky if someone wakes her up when she finally gets to sleep after a night shift... Sorry mom.

Found out she bought some cat from Norway... Slowly becoming the crazy cat lady.

Happy Mothers day to all u MILFS out there ;). In Poland we celebrate in next week but i still called her like i do every week.

Back
Top Bottom