Happy 420! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Happy 420!

I dont partake but are they still shipping that stuff out?(on time?)

I ordered parts recently but not holding my breathe

May have to partake a bit later as well...
It's my 50th birthday today so I feel entitled.

May have to partake a bit later as well...
It's my 50th birthday today so I feel entitled.
Happy Birthday! My 40th was yesterday! Couldn't find my vaporizer so I partook in some delicious Glenfiddich! For some reason I can't rotate and the rotated version isn't saving.

Glenfiddich.jpg

I'm going to find that damn vaporizer today.

does 420 even have any significance still now that its legalized? Wasn't the whole point of 420 to raise awareness for legalizing?

enjoy the blaze!

The whole point of "420" was meeting up to smoke weed.
It will have significance into the ends of eternity.

420 baby here too.
Best thread of the day!

As opposed to when no one got together to smoke weed because it was not legal??
Kind of.
School students in Cali back in the early 70's got word there was an unattended grow up.
They used to meet up every day to look for it, because they had to drive out to the area where is was supposed to be.
By the time they finished class and got together it was 4:20.
They never found the outdoor plot, but got high every time they went loking for it.
After a while, they started using the term as catch-all reference for going to smoke weed.
Hence 4:20.

For more enlightening reading - travel back to this:

Today is a 4-20-20, and it's 9 minutes from a 4:20 on 4-20-20 if you use a 12-hour clock! (I doubt if many partakers would have been up early enough for the first one today)

its 10 deg in my back yard, and I've got a tin labeled " DayGlow Happiness" . when I retire I want to name pot strains

Thanks for the Bday wishes... the GF also got me some 18 year old Glenfiddich! Woohoo! Amazing day.
Have a couple different strains. Super Lemon Haze (sleepy time), Durban Poison (creative time) and a mixed container of stuff... kind of inbetween and not very strong. Nice to take the edge off.

Can't believe you can get home delivery of an ounce for $120 nowadays... $95 for cheap stuff.

Back
Top Bottom