Handles | Page 30 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Handles

Though you might think, my nic has nothing to do with ninja bikes, my friend gave me ninjakitty about 4 years ago based on how I fight and my social skills, specially when flirting.

imnothng - I had a NIN long sleeve shirt when I was a teenager that summed me up, it said i am nothing. When I got my first car I wanted to get my plate to say that, but i had to come up with a shorter version so I dropped the a and i. I couldn't afford the plate, but it's very unique, the only time I haven't been able to use it is for twitter :(.

StickerWorldFlameBoy.gif

Flameboy is a favorite cartoon character of mine. 182 was my assigned number while waiting at the MTO office to get my M1. :)

Hah I was 182 when waiting at the office today getting my M1. Say my name... it's my initials. Very original.

1) 00 - My old hockey number and the last two digits of the year of my bike.
2) Ninja - The bike I ride.

1+2 = 00ninja

I know, uncreative. But hey, it works.

First real muscle car 85 IROC pushing 400 horse and my name is Ian licence plates says ITS IAN and having the car thru 18 to 28 people called my IROC IAN so nothing to do with bike but it stuck and avator is the same as tattoo on my left arm Marvin the Martian

Last edited:
Well my handle is Jiggz. Got it from all the women who thought I was a complicated person because they couldn't get inside my head and couldn't figure me out. The way I like it. So instead of calling me jigsaw puzzle, they just call me jiggz. now for jiggzter..since I ride a gixxer 600..now they call my jiggzter..

Back in the day, I use to race and most of the plates that I had on my rides use to start with DVS, then the tpe of ride it was, so my civic si was... DVS SI. It has stuck for all these years. So I go by DVS1. Enough said?

Back in the late '80's/early '90's when I first got my license, I got myself a mustang. Back then we used to race mostly on the 404 and major mac ramp since there was no traffic. There was no civilization north of hwy7 I think, but once we got back to the hangout spot, Gordon Baker, the challenges would start again...it got so bad me telling them they all needed to wait their turn, I had WAIT IN LINE airbrushed on the bumper... I got custom plates as soon as the ministry allowed 8 letters from 6 and sent everyone a message W8 IN LINE. It has been my "handle" ever since.

I signed up here before I even bought my bike. So I had no bike related nickname yet.
The one I`m using now I have had for 6 years as a result of buying my Chevy Cobalt.
(for those of you that slept thru grade 8 science. Cobalt is the 27th Element on the periodic table)

First time i rode a bike was in greece, on my cousin's GSR 600 (not GSXR... the GSR is available only in european and asian markets). Hence the name, grecomoto, since im also greek :p Oh and i might add that in greece they're crazy and don't wear lids... while i was on the back riding b!tch, my cousin did 180km/h and we had no protective gear.... SCARY

First time i rode a bike was in greece, on my cousin's GSR 600 (not GSXR... the GSR is available only in european and asian markets).  Hence the name, grecomoto, since im also greek :p  Oh and i might add that in greece they're crazy and don't wear lids... while i was on the back riding b!tch, my cousin did 180km/h and we had no protective gear.... SCARY

rbjeepthing...a jeep forum was the first forum i was on and since jeepthing is a pretty common name i just added "r" for red and "b" for black on the front. To keep things simple I use the same name on all my automotive forums.

My real name is Daniel, most people call me Dan

I was watching Sons of Anarchy when I registered on this forum.

Dan + anarchy = danarchy

A (cheesy) interpretation I figured out afterwards is "Dan's own brand of anarchy". Mind you, I'm a quiet computer geek and not even close to being the badass that all this implies :p

Orangepeel...

One of my fave things to wear was always Satsuma orange oil from The Body Shop. I'm drawn to that scent, it really is the bestest :)! The best I can get to that now is Happy Time body wash. I use the handle "Orangepeel" in other forums too. It's just been a part of me for a long time now.

The only problem is that if I'm lazy typing, sometimes the handle ends up to be Orangepee...rofl :lmao: !

Love the color orange too. I'm probably one of the few that desperately wants an orange bike when I upgrade ;).

Back
Top Bottom