Handles | Page 29 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Handles

Long story short, everything always goes wrong whenever I tackle a project.
At first, I used to get extremely frustrated, but then I learned to just laugh about it.
My friends always say I'm "jinxed," so the word sums up my life, lol.
But, I decided to shorten it to J!NX, and add an exclamation point to emphasize how messed up my life really is, lol.

My old phone was a white blackberry pearl and I name my phone snowberry instead then somehow it just become an often used internet handle for me :D

I read a series of books once in which there was a red dragon named scarlet. And I recently bought a red ninja so I figured I'd use that name.

And plus I think scarlet sounds awesome. ;-) :D

My favorite character on the Muppets was always Gonzo,only because my luck is about as good as his! If it weren't for bad luck,I wouldn't have any at all...;)

The sea breeze...

....takes me to the place where I can hear my heart beat, walk barefoot and feel the rhythm of the earth. There, I can taste the salt air and fill my lungs with the tonic of life.

Jeero is the name of an "Uglydoll" i saw one day while strolling in the mall.
This was over 10 years ago.
Each one has its own description about their personality.
The one for Jeero stuck with me because it is almost parallel to how I am in real life.
I carried that name as a nickname/handle ever since that day.

Unfortunately it is not unique, so there are other people out there in this small world we call the interwebs that also use the same handle. Perhaps their reason is different, but it doesn't matter cause on some websites it says "sorry that name is already in use" and I go "Arghhh!!!" lol.

Meet Jeero and the Uglydolls here:
http://www.uglydolls.com/#/meet-the-uglies/jeero/

Jeero's description:
Jeero wants to hang out with you. Why? He needs you. Jeero thinks life is so complicated, so he needs you to comfort him. Wage and Babo ask him so many questions, and he isn't sure what makes them think he has any of the answers. Maybe they think his red nose means he's Jeero the wise. Well he's not! What time is it? Jeero has no idea. How do you get from here to there? Don't ask…Jeero doesn't know! Jeero just wants to sit on the couch with you and eat some snacks. Is that too much to ask? Jeero doesn't know, but he does know that you know it’s time for you to cancel your plans and hang out with the Uglydolls.

Cheerios!

Tdot - As most of you probably know is slang for Toronto; where I currently reside.

Murderer - At the time of coming up with this handle I was playing a lot of Halo (also on LIVE Tdot Murderer; add me) so I wanted a name that sounded menacing and that involved blood or killing or death or guns.

So the end result was TdotMurderer. Which in turn, eventually led me to start actually killing innocent people in and around the Toronto area. Happy riding!

NRAGED ....because most things annoy me.

Played starcraft 1 when it first came out. It was the first time I had to make up a handle for the internet (battle.net). I was young and just fooling around, I tried to be original so I tried to type in "we are loopey" (as in crazy), but I couldn't use any spaces, and thus wearelopey came to fruition!

By the by, my email account name at the time was marshmellow13white (I was a fat 13 yr old white kid).

I really sucked at picking handles I guess, but I love the originality of wearelopey. If I ever become famous, wearelopey will be known by all!!!

I read a series of books once in which there was a red dragon named scarlet. And I recently bought a red ninja so I figured I'd use that name.

And plus I think scarlet sounds awesome. ;-) :D

Loved sword of truth novels!! :)

Played starcraft 1 when it first came out. It was the first time I had to make up a handle for the internet (battle.net). I was young and just fooling around, I tried to be original so I tried to type in "we are loopey" (as in crazy), but I couldn't use any spaces, and thus wearelopey came to fruition!

By the by, my email account name at the time was marshmellow13white (I was a fat 13 yr old white kid).

I really sucked at picking handles I guess, but I love the originality of wearelopey. If I ever become famous, wearelopey will be known by all!!!

Loved starcraft too!! Lol thats where I got my vg handle: predalisk

Me - Captain Hammer: Girls at work started calling me this, it relates to a movie with Neil Patrick Harris and apparently my humour reminds them of the humour Cap Hammer uses in the movie. I wish it was something cooler, like the fact they think I'm rock solid, tougher than nails, I "hammer" a lot of beautiful women... but no, hahahaha.

Bike - BlackBettyBoop: Black, because she is, and I like that colour. Plus, that's where scary things reside, in the darkness, and she scares me a little, lol. Black Betty is a cool song. Betty Boop is a strong, confident, take-no-crap female persona I've liked since I was younger.

smilez/smiley - back in highschool someone cracked a joke in class. i was still smiling about it on the subway going home. don't remember what the joke was but the name stuck

I'm from a small town of only 300 people and went to grade school in a one room school house (One teacher, 15 students). My neighbour and I had the same first name and another kid had a very similar name. To make it less confusing, the teacher gave the youngest (me of course) the nickname which I still use to this day. For the longest time, I did not answer to my given name since no one (even my family) ever used it. Now I answer to both!

Back
Top Bottom