Halloween Costume Ideas | GTAMotorcycle.com

Halloween Costume Ideas

It's that time of the year again. What are you dressing up as? I'm thinking Goku from Dragon Ball this year.

Some of my Past costumes:

Zeus
Flasher
Indiana Jones
80's Glam Rocker

Dude, u never went as a pimp yet??

i think you should go as a gynecologist......

cuban-gynecologist-carsaleman.jpg

Jack the ripper

same topic came up last year and I recommended this:
[video=youtube;QIzKK2tVrsQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIzKK2tVrsQ&feature=player_detailpage[/video]
Still the sickest costume idea ever...

She's looking alllllright! But she's wearing reverse deceivers (normal deceivers being sunglasses). You can never trust those

I was thinking of going as a sexy nurse but it wouldn't be as funny 'cause my legs aren't extremely hairy. Or I might just wear a diaper and call it a night. hahaha

My boss went as "myke" Half man half dyke (shaved half of his head) & his gf went as a gold digger. LOL

If you have friends who are down, go as a group of power rangers (My black friend was gonna be the white ranger). Think of the fun that can be had.. .PLUS it makes for a good opener anywhere you go

Last edited:
I'm going as Rodney.
Look for my video camera

I want to steal your flasher idea lol

went as hunter s. last year.. you can really "get into character" with this one.

I was thinking of going as a sexy nurse but it wouldn't be as funny 'cause my legs aren't extremely hairy.
I did this when I was 20. I am hairy everywhere (didn't have back hair at the time but just as much hair everywhere else). Not sure how I got into that outfit my ex gave me (it was actually hers). People really didn't want to give me candy (yeah, I went trick or treating as well).

Back
Top Bottom