Halloween Costume Ideas | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Halloween Costume Ideas

Ive done a Chippendale's dancer and Rod from the movie hot rod, Jofa Helmet and all!

I had a buddy say he was going to go out in a white painters suit covered in red paint and ride a trike and go as the menstrual cycle

it would appear that i am going out this year, so keep them ideas coming!!!

ive been so many different things, i can't think of anything good.

more ideas?

Clearlycontacts.ca has the best non-prescription and prescription halloween contact lenses to choose

I've bought from them 2 years in a row and really freaked the neighbours out. You can also get vampire teeth that mold perfectly into your eye teeth too. Black out your eyes, dust you face with white powder.
Cool looking vampire! Male or female. I bought the short black wig with red streaks too. Very hot.

it would appear that i am going out this year, so keep them ideas coming!!!

ive been so many different things, i can't think of anything good.

more ideas?

Looks like I'm needing ideas this year as well....LOL! Kinda kicking myself for tossing the Xena costume I made, that would've made things a lot easier :rolleyes: Done some great 'Pirate' ones too... That might be this year's fall-back!

I have white zombie contacts from a couple years ago....they always freak people right out!

75006_495968270927_657865927_7415381_7980911_n-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Just go as a drag queen, I dressed my guy friend for halloween 3 years in a row. Once he wore a velvet body suit and cat ears and tail, next year a drag queen with fishnets, mini skirt backless sparly silver top, wig and heels, and the last year was a nurse, right down to my bra stuffed with socks

The night I wore the flasher costume was the craziest night of my life......so highly recommended. :p

Yah you boys went missing for a few hours.

I want to go as Pedo Bear & a little girl (or boy, depending on who's doing it). But this needs to go as a pair and Matt is teaching that weekend so unsure if he's up for partying. Are you coming with us again this year?

Yah you boys went missing for a few hours.

I want to go as Pedo Bear & a little girl (or boy, depending on who's doing it). But this needs to go as a pair and Matt is teaching that weekend so unsure if he's up for partying. Are you coming with us again this year?

I'm not really sure what the plan is yet. It's a possibility. There is also a concert in Guelph on October 30th (a Sunday) and I might be hitting that too so we'll see.

I kind of want to do Goku from Dragon Ball this year. Could be epic! lol

Roasted can go as "Muscle Smurf"

White tights + blue body paint + white hat = smurf sex

I'm not really sure what the plan is yet. It's a possibility. There is also a concert in Guelph on October 30th (a Sunday) and I might be hitting that too so we'll see.

I kind of want to do Goku from Dragon Ball this year. Could be epic! lol

Goku was a tool man... go as Vegeta if anything.

I should probably figure out what pumpkins to carve too

Can't wait to see them!!!

Looks like I'm needing ideas this year as well....LOL! Kinda kicking myself for tossing the Xena costume I made, that would've made things a lot easier :rolleyes: Done some great 'Pirate' ones too... That might be this year's fall-back!

I have white zombie contacts from a couple years ago....they always freak people right out!

75006_495968270927_657865927_7415381_7980911_n-1-1.jpg

You're costumes are always great.

Roasted you should go as Borat in that bathing suit thing he wears. lol

You know everyone is gonna call you a tool for doing dbz since it's so old and over played.

Was thinking that too but Vegeta's costume is a bit more sophisticated.

Vegeta_Super_Saiyan_fighting.jpg

VS

Super_Saiyan_Goku.png

Would be more work to make Vegeta's Costume.

I agree though that Vegeta was the cooler character.

I just throw my cock over my shoulder and go as a petrol pump.

Back
Top Bottom