GWS- Const. Keith Calderwood | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GWS- Const. Keith Calderwood

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a fan of the police or with getting tickets, but this is the stuff that makes you respect the danger of their job.

I hope he has a speedy recovery.

There are no other influences. You either do drugs or you don't. Nobody gets forced at gunpoint. If you're stupid enough to start then you deserve whatever that choice brings to you in the future. YOU sound like you've had some dumb friends or family members who turned into addicts.

Your posts have no room for condescension when you can't even spell "naive"... please try harder to make a valid argument next time.

I'm thinking someone's parents were smoking crack during someone's gestation...... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

GWS Keith Calderwood is 100% a standup guy. He took 2 hits. Today's paper says at least 1 was a bullet from a police issue weapon. He has done a lot for Peterborough. The Big Brothers & Sisters foundation, Pedal For Hope, you name it. Word is, he will make a fully recovery.

Gentlemen ... please play nice. There are other ways than throwing insults to get your point across.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom