GWS- Const. Keith Calderwood | GTAMotorcycle.com

GWS- Const. Keith Calderwood

Status
Not open for further replies.
See now there is a guy doing proper police work. Very sorry to hear this.

As for the FTPers comment - in the big picture, you are going to get rotten apples in every job, we get that. However, it really sucks for today's traffic cops that they have to work with the current system. The current system is not a good one.... it is very badly broken. As a result you get the FTPers. Just saying.

See know there is a guy doing proper police work. Very sorry to hear this. Plus in the big picture, you are going to get rotten apples in every job. However, it really sucks for today's traffic cops that they have to work with the current system. The current system is not a good one.... it is very badly broken.

Which part sucks? The good pay, excellent benefits, opportunities for massive overtime hours, job security?

See now there is a guy doing proper police work. Very sorry to hear this.

As for the FTPers comment - in the big picture, you are going to get rotten apples in every job, we get that. However, it really sucks for today's traffic cops that they have to work with the current system. The current system is not a good one.... it is very badly broken. As a result you get the FTPers. Just saying.

He wasn't a traffic cop. It has nothing to do with this.

Mods, feel free to move to Romper Room, before you get all kinds of FTP types crying about how this is off topic.

^ "F- The Police"

How many cops get shot in Canada? 1 a year, sometimes 2 or 3.

Statistically speaking, being a cop in Canada is incredibly safe. Sensationalize some more :rolleyes:

Statistically speaking, being a cop in Canada is incredibly safe. Sensationalize some more :rolleyes:

Dude, if you don't care, why post? I mean, if it's such a non-issue?

Open forum. I like posting.

It sucks that he got shot, no doubt. But cops have it easy in this country. They have a great job with great pay and benefits, superb job security even in these tough times, and their job is very safe statistically speaking.

It sucks that he got shot, no doubt. But cops have it easy in this country. They have a great job with great pay and benefits, superb job security even in these tough times, and their job is very safe statistically speaking.

Missing the part about dealing with all societies rejects.

In that aspect sure you're right. Most officers in Canada are killed or are injured due to or in motor vehicles. Either way I find you ignorant. Welcome to my ignore list.

Missing the part about dealing with all societies rejects.

They're not the only ones who have to deal with rejects. And even with that being said, if you're on the OPP you're mostly cruising the highways looking for speeders. I bet a convenience store clerk has to deal with more **** than the average cop.... at 1/3 the salary.

He got shot, people want to post their respects. What's your point? That he has a better job than you?

According to Stats Canada, the only group that is more at risk of being murdered on the job are cabbies. Now if you're envious of that....

Back to Calderwood, while doing his job he got shot by a low-life. That's nothing to be envious of. GWS Calderwood. There will be more low-lifes waiting to be put away by you when you heal up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom