GTAM Logo Contest!! | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAM Logo Contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ejy7yhyz.jpg

Here is my submission. Something simple and could be possibly used on shirts.

Last edited:
ejy7yhyz.jpg

Looks good. If I could suggest maybe downsizing the bike, and make the "GTAM" more of the focal point. Or centralize the gtam and have the bike layered behind?

ejy7yhyz.jpg

I like the pock marked effect. It's like hammertone paint. I see a Ural with rusted angle iron grocery basket. Well, bread, potatoes and water any way.

Whats with the Font on GTAM, makes it seem like its always raining in tdot lol no riding

If you're lookin for simple, foget 'bout it!

grrrrrr uploading issues!

sheeeeesh...now I am ******. Maybe I'll try another time.
Z

Last edited:
Not precisely a logo.. but whipped this up in about half an hour...
Think maybe add in EST. on the left side of the banner and year on the right (don't know the date unfortunately).
Could convert it to a 2 colour print job without too much difficulty. It's a full vector original file.

Appears as though the GTAM image host downsizes quality quite a bit too.

GTAM Header.jpg

Last edited:
Not precisely a logo.. but whipped this up in about half an hour...
Could convert it to a 2 colour print job without too much difficulty.
View attachment 33816

That looks nice. Ed Hardy nice. I Can see it working as a tshirt, but too busy as the everyday logo. simplicity is key.

That looks nice. Ed Hardy nice. I Can see it working as a tshirt, but too busy as the everyday logo. simplicity is key.

As noted, not really a logo - but something funky to look at is all.
But I appreciate the Ed Hardy comparison greatly.

I like #1. The tire on #2 is awkward. I would also consider making the whole URL capitalized too.

I agree, capitalize the website address and let's have a look.

Like very much. Now do it with the GTAM in red and the Bike you have there in red, but the website address in blue with the cruiser bike on the left side also in blue. :)

Then we'd only have to print one logo and accommodate both the sport and cruisers. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom