GTAM Logo Contest!! | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAM Logo Contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, I forgot to put Pedrosa in the logo...

fjeofn.jpg
This is hilarious, should include Jorge Lorenzo crying at a Press conference table

I love the red and grey font. Here is my idea:

Have a cruiser riding in to the logo and a sport bike riding out and maybe have a translucent twisting road behind it.

Here's another idea. Thought I'd take a stab at starting from the existing logo and making some changes to freshen it up a bit. Sort of a GTAM 2.0.

I see what you're going for here, but the bike looks like ocean waves at first glance.

BTW, what font is that?

I think Lightcycle should put something up. If he's not trolling he can be creative

Lightcycle? Troll? Is anybody who makes a joke a troll? I think people are unclear on the concept.

Here's another idea. Thought I'd take a stab at starting from the existing logo and making some changes to freshen it up a bit. Sort of a GTAM 2.0.

suggestion
shift the entire top section to the right
put motorcycle.com like a winding road under the logo part
also consider changing the GTA to a softer rounder font

you can also just wrap your logo with motorocycle.com but use two motorcycle.com to make the circle

Hey guys, here's one of my submissions. I wanted to create something that would appeal to everyone, no matter what type of motorcycle you ride. Just like GTAM, there's something for everyone. I wanted to keep it simple and in the world of motorcycle iconography.

This one is also hot.

Lightcycle? Troll? Is anybody who makes a joke a troll? I think people are unclear on the concept.

You need to up your game

Sent from my tablet using my paws

These two reflect the site. The second one is interesting as it's an optical illusion done by mistake. Keep it for T-shirts? Either way, the first one has the modern spin and reflects this sportbike dominant site.

jusaveha.jpg

rebajanu.jpg

Last edited:
My general idea. I dont have the graphical skills to make it into anything remotely good looking, but you get the idea. If somebody could make it look better that would be great.

GTAM_Logo_zps14757426.jpg~original

I figured with this type of logo you could substitute the sportbike or cruiser quite easily.

My general idea. I dont have the graphical skills to make it into anything remotely good looking, but you get the idea. If somebody could make it look better that would be great.

GTAM_Logo_zps14757426.jpg~original

I figured with this type of logo you could substitute the sportbike or cruiser quite easily.

Great idea :)
10567587015_aa93a2fc82_o.png

This still isn't professional quality but it shows what I was aiming for. Can be turned into a single colour very easily, and used for t-shirts if the faded background element is removed. Can make two banners from the one image by using just one bike on each.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom