Ground's still a little cold and wet... is it too early to start riding? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ground's still a little cold and wet... is it too early to start riding?

Ask @adri the rest of us don't like riding enough.

For me, waiting for more rain to wash the trash off the road. But i'm biased because I hate cleaning bikes.

Six inches of snow is currently falling. We're waiting.

Lots of rain in the city on Thursday and today, and the week’s forecast doesn’t look like a complete washout…so I might take the time to get things ready and go for a spin tomorrow! Might be a bit early as the forecast doesn’t look very great, but we shall see!

Ask @adri the rest of us don't like riding enough.

For me, waiting for more rain to wash the trash off the road. But i'm biased because I hate cleaning bikes.
The more you love motorcycle riding, the more good riding days there are.
The less you love motorcycle riding, the less good riding days there are.

Today I sold a GoPro 11 to someone, he rode to my place on a FZ-07/MT-07 in the pouring rain. I think he said he works/worked at Pro 6 and races. Has 12 bikes. Rolled up in full leathers.

Even I didn't ride today. Not ashamed to say that guy might just love riding motorcycles more than me.

Rock on, and ride safe. If you're out there, say hi.

I got out on Friday afternoon but wrapped it up soon after noticing Peel Region had sprayed down the brine on Mavis and Britannia Rds in anticipation of yesterday's storm.

Looks like 7C today so if the wind isn't too obnoxious, I will try again.

The more you love motorcycle riding, the more good riding days there are.
The less you love motorcycle riding, the less good riding days there are.

Today I sold a GoPro 11 to someone, he rode to my place on a FZ-07/MT-07 in the pouring rain. I think he said he works/worked at Pro 6 and races. Has 12 bikes. Rolled up in full leathers.

Even I didn't ride today. Not ashamed to say that guy might just love riding motorcycles more than me.

Rock on, and ride safe. If you're out there, say hi.
Or he doesn’t own a car? Or enjoys the feeling of wet leathers? 😂

Or are we all waiting for it get warmer and dryer tomorrow?

Just asking... for a friend...
I never put my bike away, have about 1500 wintrr kms, should get back to daily use in in a week or two.

What a crummy start to the season. I'm looking at the 14 day forecast and the highs never get above single digits. Most years I will have taken the bike out at least once in March. :(

Technically not my first ride of 2023 today, but the Feb ride felt like it counted as part of last season. New season, new things to fix! (speedo on TL1000S is... drunk?)

Back
Top Bottom