Fortnine dropped the ball. | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fortnine dropped the ball.

Leave time when you go to pickup the CT order. I placed an order and they had it ready in a few hours, thumbs up. My wife went to pick it up and waited in the pickup line for an hour before she got to the front, thumbs down. They had a single line, no attempt at parallel and it took quite a while to bring each order out. Not sure if they are still stocking them in the back or if they just have thousands or orders and need a better way to sort them. Since no customers are allowed in the store, I would hope they would have moved the patio furniture out of the way and used that area for orders to be picked up to speed up the cycle time.
We got the email yesterday afternoon that it was ready for pick up, 5 days. Was a bit of a line up, about 40 minutes wait. The staff seemed either haggard or indifferent, couldn't really tell but they didn't seem interested to be there. Can't blame them, they were probably getting crap from everyone who's order took longer than estimated.

Not their fault, they're just filling the orders. When I thanked the staffer for his help he looked at me like I was speaking a different language. I feel bad for them, we need to remember we aren't the only ones suffering and that these people are going above and beyond and we need to be kind to them. This virus is really showing what some people are made of.

We got the email yesterday afternoon that it was ready for pick up, 5 days. Was a bit of a line up, about 40 minutes wait. The staff seemed either haggard or indifferent, couldn't really tell but they didn't seem interested to be there. Can't blame them, they were probably getting crap from everyone who's order took longer than estimated.

Not their fault, they're just filling the orders. When I thanked the staffer for his help he looked at me like I was speaking a different language. I feel bad for them, we need to remember we aren't the only ones suffering and that these people are going above and beyond and we need to be kind to them. This virus is really showing what some people are made of.
I have nothing but respect for any frontline people trying to deal with this mess. My issue is always with those above when they fail to implement a system that makes the job as simple as possible for the front line. Some are doing great (pioneer pools asks make and model of pickup vehicle and puts orders on labelled skids in the parking lot, they look out to make sure that the right people are taking the right things), others are trying to continue with their old system just at much higher volume (which rarely works).

I have nothing but respect for any frontline people trying to deal with this mess. My issue is always with those above when they fail to implement a system that makes the job as simple as possible for the front line. Some are doing great (pioneer pools asks make and model of pickup vehicle and puts orders on labelled skids in the parking lot, they look out to make sure that the right people are taking the right things), others are trying to continue with their old system just at much higher volume (which rarely works).
paradigm shift, when it happens we all go back to zero. doesn't matter how good you were at what was before.

Dual sport plus allows a curb-side pick up, said I can come on Tuesday.

Ordered an Outex tubeless kit from japan last Thursday, was shocked to find DHL delivered it today, on a sunday, that like 2-3 days all the way from Japan, didn't even pay express or anything, just basic.

Ordered of F9, lets see how things go next week with them.

yep i got my rocstraps today that i ordered on amazon back on Apr 5th

Just ordered stuff of them, will call on Monday cause I need to make a change on the order.

Also ordered a bunch of things of Dual sport plus in Barrie and chose the the pick up in store option, lets see if that's possible, hopefully it is cause the things I ordered would take like 6-10 boxes to ship and cost them a whole lot, esp as it was free shipping, and take forever to arrive
Just to make sure you know that Dual Sport Plus is not in Barrie. It's in Brantford, a half hour south of Hamilton.
So don't go to Barrie to try an instore pickup.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Just to make sure you know that Dual Sport Plus is not in Barrie. It's in Brantford, a half hour south of Hamilton.
So don't go to Barrie to try an instore pickup.

Ah yes, my mistake, not sure why I thought Barrie, I normally just throw it in Google maps and follow the route ? Showing around an hr away from Mississauga, I assumed 30mins wrong too... Will be a decent outing, haven't driven in weeks and would still be quicker than shipping.

Also have to say, upto now Dual Sport Plus have been amazing with responding and very accommodating, first time I've dealt with them

Ordered tires Thursday from F9 and they shipped within 3 days. CP has them scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Thanks again F9.
By comparison, I called GP figuring if they would match the price I'd support local. I sat on hold for 12 minutes waiting to speak to the parts counter then gave up.

I've had two orders in since may 1 and 2. One shipped yesterday, one 5 days ago. Both are with canada post, both are past their expected delivery date.

I ordered two tires yesterday for my dual sport. Reference number says they shipped today.

Coming Canada Post.

We'll see if its accurate.

Seemed pretty fast to me?

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

I ordered from them a week back, shipped on Monday, I received it Wednesday, within 2 days. Actually shipping it took them some time

With Canada Post, and likely other shipping companies, you have to realize what happened at the beginning of Corona.
Within a matter of days, online orders went from post Christmas blah levels, to Black Friday levels, and stayed there.
People who were susceptible to dying from the virus were sent home, and the rest had to be spread out to a proper social distance.
Space became a premium, and most likely some stuff from that time was moved to the back of a warehouse/trailer somewhere.
Volumes still haven't decreased, so some of that stuff may continue to be stuck, until the front of the warehouse can be temporarily cleared.

I’m a little jealous how quick some of you got your orders. I ordered bar end mirrors April 30th, they shipped this past Monday 11th. It was supposed to get here on Wednesday but Canada Post keeps pushing the delivery date daily so still no mirrors.

All good though. I know it’s a struggle to get things done right now.

I ordered two tires yesterday for my dual sport. Reference number says they shipped today.

Coming Canada Post.

We'll see if its accurate.

Seemed pretty fast to me?

Quoting my own post...

Delivery was estimated for last Tuesday. Then Wednesday. Then Thursday. Then Friday said delivery pending...

Who knows at this point.

We've been getting Amazon deliveries... a new crib mattress came within days of ordering... no tires.

Have the same issue with UPS for a battery. It's been coming every day before 9 pm for the last week or so.

Ordered Brake pads from F9 last Tuesday.
They were in my hands Thursday afternoon.
2 days is pretty damn good

Yeah depends on postal service. I ordered face masks from a canadian online retailer. Took 13 days to get to me. Never got a notification that they were on the way whatsoever. They only said the order was ready and waiting for pickup from Canada post

ordered some cables april 26, which were 'in stock'. took 3 weeks for the status to update to shipped. finally received the products may 26, and it has parts missing. (double banjo bolt and crush washers)

I certainly hope this doesn't take another month for them to ship me my replacement.

I am giving GP Bikes a chance. Not that I have been "screwed" by them before as others have pointed out.

I am purchasing a Sena SRL2 Bluetooth Communication System that will fully integrate into my Shoei GT Air II helmet.

I was pleasantly surprised at the pricing.:oops:
Rezvilla: $299 US--> $412 CAN plus additional duties/fees
F9: Originally advertised at $409.99 but on sale for $368.99. Item NOT in stock
GP Bikes: Originally advertised at $419.99. On sale for $368.99.

Here is the surprise.
When I called to confirm stock and pricing I was given an additional 10% off. All I said was that I have a coupon from one of their booklets from the shows which offers 10-15% off. IMHO I am not sure if the coupons are not expired already or if they would apply to this item. The girl just said "hold on let me see what I can do....." a few seconds later "Yup, I can take off another 10%" bringing the total to $335.99.
This was a shock as this item is not in stock, so they have to place an special order for it, and its an electronic brand name item which are often excluded from the coupons.

The crappy part of this is that they don't have stock and are not 100% sure when they will get it. I am counting my blessings that they will get it soon.
I really had no other option as F9 also did not have it in stock.
GP said that they are trying to find a different supplier for them as Motovan is the current one.

My item is ordered and paid for. I'll check in on it in 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom