Fortnine dropped the ball. | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fortnine dropped the ball.

bigpoppa

Depends on if it's coming from the same Amazon warehouse or not. I just made an order a few days ago and one of the items is coming from Amazon's Vancouver warehouse versus Toronto, so the food trick wouldn't necessarily have worked in that situation.
amazon seems back in business, they're shipping orders quick again
Fortnine is still slow as heck

PrivatePilot

Ironus Butticus
Site Supporter
Re Canada Post, a set of tires I ordered from Petes Superbike in Montreal are still sitting at Canada Post's depot in....montreal. 1.5 weeks later.

FFS. Get with the program, guys....might be time to remedy this issue, it's only been 4 months now.

GreyGhost

Site Supporter
Re Canada Post, a set of tires I ordered from Petes Superbike in Montreal are still sitting at Canada Post's depot in....montreal. 1.5 weeks later.

FFS. Get with the program, guys....might be time to remedy this issue, it's only been 4 months now.
Why would they? Is it possible for a civil servant (in a union no less) to have repercussions for failing to do their job in a timely manner? Even more true when you have an external event you can point to to excuse all issues.

PrivatePilot

Ironus Butticus
Site Supporter
I get it, they're swamped, but pointing at the union isn't the solution. I highly doubt the union would be fighting against any efforts by the company to hire more people or open up new facilities to help with the volume issues. Quite to the contrary, actually - the union would be all over this like a fat kid on a Smartie.

It's clearly CP itself at the corporate level who is sitting on their hands refusing to do anything. Lets not start blaming the unions or the employees.

ungoloth

The union bashing is getting old.
Do anti unionists enjoy your weekends, 40 work week, vacation, health care?
Stop whining, get an education and a better job...oh wait breaking unions is the result of "made in China" syndrome.
I get it, they're swamped, but pointing at the union isn't the solution. I highly doubt the union would be fighting against any efforts by the company to hire more people or open up new facilities to help with the volume issues. Quite to the contrary, actually - the union would be all over this like a fat kid on a Smartie.

It's clearly CP itself at the corporate level who is sitting on their hands refusing to do anything. Lets not start blaming the unions or the employees.
Sent from my SM-G970W using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

sburns

I dunno I am pretty sure alot of shipping companies are overloaded with online orders while people are sitting at home, plus having to work around COVID and not try to contaminate each other. We wait at least it's functioning and not shutdown.

Top Bottom