Fortnine dropped the ball. | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fortnine dropped the ball.

I ordered two tires yesterday for my dual sport. Reference number says they shipped today.

Coming Canada Post.

We'll see if its accurate.

Seemed pretty fast to me?

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
Received my tires yesterday. Ordered May 14th. Received Sunday May 31.

Not the worst. They sat in stoney creek for nearly two weeks before I got them.

Better than some of you waiting months.

1st timer at F9. Ordered stuff Thursday. Shipped Friday, due tomorrow (at st creek now). I'll update it's arrival.

1st timer at F9. Ordered stuff Thursday. Shipped Friday, due tomorrow (at st creek now). I'll update it's arrival.
Lady that delivered my tires said they are way back on deliveries right now.
You might see it in a week???

I also received a Canada Post delivery yesterday.

Not motorcycle related.
Free Stella Artois Chalice ?

Lady that delivered my tires said they are way back on deliveries right now.
You might see it in a week???

That's ok. At least F9 did their part well.
Royal Dist order was thursday- tuesday.
Helmet parts from Pennsylvania 3 weeks.
Amazon 3 days.
Ebay crap ordered so long ago I forget. June 8 deadline.

ordered 2 weeks ago from fortnine, still processing, im sure once they ship it canada post will also take their sweet time delivering

The shipping is messed up no matter where you order from and there does not seem to be any logic to it. I have ordered from F9 over the last 2 months and had normal deliveries, one order from F9, a Skid Plate, has been sitting in Mississauga since May 28 with no delivery date given. At the same time I have ordered from Dual Sport Plus and got a 2 day delivery. Last night at 7pm I ordered a Side Stand Foot Pad from Amazon and it was here at 10am today. I have been refunded by Amazon on 2 separate orders since April 1st because 1 never showed and the other arrived after about 8 weeks. You are rolling the dice ordering online right now.

After a few hits and misses from F9 and Amazon, I've re-discovered the joys of local shopping. The store in town is fairly well stocked, and the one time they didn't have an item I was looking for, they told me it was on order and no idea how long it would take to come in. The parts lady took our number and told us she'd call when they came in. The next day we got the call saying the part arrived and to come pick it up. Nice!

If the part is in stock, they also give me a discount almost equal to what I can find online. However, if they have to order it in for you, then it's full pop.

Placed an order with dual sport plus a week ago, still "processing" my order.
I don't see a business that does alot of online sales taking more than a week to box and ship a couple items. Disappointing.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Crazy times. Ordered a couple of kitchen things from Amazon April 6, still being shipped. Ordered a kids splashpad Thurs. It came yesterday.
Can't wait for next saturday.Two 7 yr old a 4 yr old and an 8 month old.
UnHJFj4.jpg

Last edited:
Crazy times. Ordered a couple of kitchen things from Amazon April 6, still being shipped. Ordered a kids splashpad Thurs. It came yesterday.
Can't wait for next saturday.Two 7 yr old a 4 yr old and an 8 month old.
UnHJFj4.jpg
Looks like a good obstacle to jump over with the beta. :)

Looks like a good obstacle to jump over with the beta. :)
My lawn won't look the same after my daughter with the 8 month old gets her hands on it.It's still brand new!

Ebay crap ordered so long ago I forget. June 8 deadline.
I have a order like that with Amazon, what's funny I just got email survey from the product I haven't received yet.... :ROFLMAO: ?

strangely enough someone mentioned if you order with food items your order from amazon it ships faster, it does, but they wont necessarily ship it all together, so food items are shipped asap, but my headphones werent shipped with it, even though it was part of the same order

F9 was 4 days.
Royal Dist, 4 days.
Amazon. (I'm not a prime member) Last month, 3-4 days. Then I ordered 2 things on thursday, combined, $38 for free shipping. Email shortly after to say items will ship separately (no shipping fees). One came yesterday (2 days), the other is supposed to be here today. 3 days.
Ebay. Ordered Apr 28. Expected mid may. Still not here. Seller, and ebay say to wait. (I've been doing that).

So it took them like 3 weeks to finally ship from fortnine, im sure it'll take another 2 weeks at least for canada post to deliver

Placed an order with F9 yesterday.
Said 3-4 bus. days to ship.
Will see.

strangely enough someone mentioned if you order with food items your order from amazon it ships faster, it does, but they wont necessarily ship it all together, so food items are shipped asap, but my headphones werent shipped with it, even though it was part of the same order

Depends on if it's coming from the same Amazon warehouse or not. I just made an order a few days ago and one of the items is coming from Amazon's Vancouver warehouse versus Toronto, so the food trick wouldn't necessarily have worked in that situation.

Back
Top Bottom