Enough of COVID...what are you doing to the house? | Page 211 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Enough of COVID...what are you doing to the house?

New patio table seems very handy.
c892f167afaec23485c03585dde296d9.jpg
9f6a01644d2c4ffa9b4ba247f2555361.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk

I love it! Where can I get one?

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I’m curious what type of table that is?
There’s a few of them on Amazon and also Costco has one. Different styles. Basically a side table with an ice bucket hidden underneath. You can either have the lid closed or open and it has a locking bracket thing on it. It’s actually very sturdy and a perfect height for the Adirondack chairs when closed and convenient for standing with the top locked in the up position. Best buy I’ve made in a while!

Momma Nature just installed two new skylights in my garage roof....

What a mess. Took down part of the upper deck too. Exhausted, chainsaw numb and still no power. I'm a mess!

Happy Sunday all

Coming out of London yesterday on a short stretch of Huron St we saw at least a dozen downed trees. The root ball either snapped or pulled out of the ground. Ouch!

I live just SE of Uxbridge. So so many trees down. A lot of damage.

My tree is ancient and that limb (gotta be at least 2 feet) had to come down regardless. Hit new garage, not old arse house. Of course!

🍋 curveball, sigh. All good, just monies

Had a litre of Killex Concentrate leftover so I sprayed about a half acre around the property to kill poison ivy. After spending all last summer being itchy it was delightful seeing the plants shriveling up the next day. I'll order a few more bottles and push that crap farthur away from the house.

Geez Meme that’s an unfortunate mess . At least you own and can operate a chainsaw .
My neighborhood has a lot of missing shingles and trees down . Wicked winds .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Construction house around the corner has the portapotti blow over , blue wave washed down the street . So weird .

Construction house around the corner has the portapotti blow over , blue wave washed down the street . So weird .

Markham and Stoufville got it good. Some parts of Stoufville still have no power. In Markham trees snapped everywhere - mostly hard maples, lots of uprooted too.

A three story condo under construction at Hwy7 and 10th line was blown down flat.

Tired tho

Trees that grow but split at the trunk like 2 trunks always a problem. Glad it wasn’t worse.

My new shingle flipped up again but didn’t break off. Went back up and nailed it down again. Then added some construction adhesive between the shingles hope thats it.

Internet still down though. No ETA on that. Probably has to do with a tree i saw up the street which fell on the lines.

Sent from the Moon!

Didn't see much at my house. At the end of my parents street there were 3 big trees down, two of them crushed small cars and the other hit a house.

Went up to the parents cottage yesterday, a dozen or so trees down off their road but nothing did damage. There were telephone lines down over the road on the Flinton Road in 4 places, but drove right over them. Lots of trees down off the road and caught in power lines. You can see where people have been cutting up trees that fell accross the road to reopen them.

Norwood on 7 got hit hard. Lots of trees and power lines down. Barns fell down. Roofs torn off. Tons of damage to houses.

There is a trailer park on the 506 that got hit bad as well - I would swear a tornado touched down there by the looks of it. Like god himself said f*** you in particular to this trailer park. Must be 50 trees down in that park alone. Lots of trees sitting on trailers. Sh*t blown everywhere

Some of my neighbors still don't have power ours never went out and none of our big dead trees fell like I was hoping. We are in a bit of a valley maybe that made the difference as we normally get almost no wind.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Still no power and just set up a genny for friends out of town to save their freezer.

Glad no one was hurt and we had equipment (chainsaws, fall arrest etc). There were holes punched in roof, can't wait for insurance help.

Now to burn baby burn! Victoria Day bonfire, yippee!

Back
Top Bottom