Doug Ford - has your opinion changed? | Page 17 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Doug Ford - has your opinion changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think, but JT got elected twice already and is on track for number three. If your sales are targeted to the dumb and weak in the knees, he's your guy. If you are trying to sell to smart people that think for themselves he will bankrupt your business very quickly.
All I can say to that is {uck

I agree, daddy was a politician, spoiled brat sold dope in etobicoke, and gave his brat sons a factory and a business and they worked for nothing in their life
Ford or JT, methinks Ford. Spoiled brat for sure though.

I think Ford has some business sense as the family manufacturing company is still running. He just isn't seeing the aspects of other businesses, manufacturing is hanging in. Retail and hospitality not so much.

It would be interesting to see how Ford would be handling this fiasco if the family business was a restaurant.

Ok if you sell USED cars. If you need repeat sales, no go. Trust and integrity needed. Back to the shipping dock.

FIFY A used car sales person has to sell what's on the lot with no brand loyalty. Sell them what they think they want even though you know it isn't what they need.

I agree, daddy was a politician, spoiled brat sold dope in etobicoke, and gave his brat sons a factory and a business and they worked for nothing in their life
Then why would he have to sell dope?

That is Doug ford

Sent from my K87CA using Tapatalk
??? Huh wait are you trying to clarify?

I was saying if either JT or Douggie where both handed money/opportunity and it was stated they didn't have to work, then why would he (Ford) need to sell dope?
If I was handed a life like that selling dope would be the furthest thing for me to do.

If I was handed a life like that selling dope would be the furthest thing for me to do.
You'd be surprised. Too much privilege and you start to do incredibly dumb things just to have some challenges and keep your life interesting. See chris soccoccia (chris sky) who flies around attending antimask protests while collecting money from the family company to finance his stupidity.

You'd be surprised. Too much privilege and you start to do incredibly dumb things just to have some challenges and keep your life interesting. See chris soccoccia (chris sky) who flies around attending antimask protests while collecting money from the family company to finance his stupidity.
Ya mean like running for prime minister.... ya I get it.

Ford or JT, methinks Ford. Spoiled brat for sure though.

I think Ford has some business sense as the family manufacturing company is still running. He just isn't seeing the aspects of other businesses, manufacturing is hanging in. Retail and hospitality not so much.

It would be interesting to see how Ford would be handling this fiasco if the family business was a restaurant.

contrary to what clueless cons think, government is not a for profit enterprise or a business and shouldnt be run like one, this is why electing fake businessman ends badly. see: Ford, Trump, etc

Also one would think a dude who sold dope would be better at distributing a vaccine, but lolnope

contrary to what clueless cons think, government is not a for profit enterprise or a business and shouldnt be run like one, this is why electing fake businessman ends badly. see: Ford, Trump, etc

Also one would think a dude who sold dope would be better at distributing a vaccine, but lolnope
He's probably great at distributing to his friends and family. Less great about equitable distribution.

The government is closer to a Ponzi scheme than a business. In a perfect world a country would be run like a farm with a balanced ecological and financial system. However in farming one has to cull the herd and that got ugly in Germany and Russia pre WWII.

The tough part to stomach is that the people that contributed the most during their lives by frugal living and saving for a rainy day will end up bailing out the failing businesses, fat cat businesses and the carpe diem crowd.

This is part of the Trump appeal, the desire to keep what one has worked for. Unfortunately DT's followers didn't notice that he distracted them by going after the immigrants while he opened the back door of the bank to his buddies.

We will never see the simple life again.

On the flip side it’s should not be a bastion for elitism or limited to privileged few who have wrangled control of govt, education, and the free press.

Conservatives are not all hard line capitalists, particularly in Canada where PCs by political definition are economic liberals, and by social definitions centrist.

On the flip side it’s should not be a bastion for elitism or limited to privileged few who have wrangled control of govt, education, and the free press.

Conservatives are not all hard line capitalists, particularly in Canada where PCs by political definition are economic liberals, and by social definitions centrist.
Define elitism

also people with those ideologies are called liberals aka red tories

Define elitism

also people with those ideologies are called liberals aka red tories
I’m not going to define either here. If you need help with basic definitions, try this link.

I’m not going to define either here. If you need help with basic definitions, try this link.
translation: I cant because its made up nonsense

So Douggie announced that things are reopening. If I saw correctly they also move the goalposts for the coloured regions (that doesn't seem scientifically motivated). Head of ICU at Michael Garron is ****** and doesn't understand why province is announcing ICU's are in good shape when they are circling the drain. All of our politicians have aligned to become the Wizard of Oz. Just standing behind a curtain with comforting words while having no idea wtf to do that is useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom