Doug Ford - has your opinion changed? | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Doug Ford - has your opinion changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug was WAY up on my scale and I was starting to view him as the great hope for a Conservative leader, run Ontario for a couple years and take a go at the Federal job.
He's become the dufus his Dad was, brother was, and will continue the slide I'm afraid.

He had EVERYTHING going his way, just look in control of your own team.

Doug was WAY up on my scale and I was starting to view him as the great hope for a Conservative leader, run Ontario for a couple years and take a go at the Federal job.
He's become the dufus his Dad was, brother was, and will continue the slide I'm afraid.

He had EVERYTHING going his way, just look in control of your own team.
At this rate he is going to lose ontario again hopefully he doesn't cause a ndp win.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

disappointing, but i prefer this to the JT spin.

with the way they were doing anything to avoid voting on WE related stuff at committee who could believe anything but there's a pile of **** there.
Unfortunately with the mob mentality being honest about one's mistake only take you down a notch. With someone like JT it's lie's on top of lies, he's too slick for the public to notice, or they can't put a finger on it.

Maybe if Ford turns this around by doing what he is saying and none of this double standard crap, he might get through this, but it doesn't look good right now.

its crazy how much you can learn about politics from mayor carcetti

Speaking of more politicians and nonsense, someone posted a video on Facebook, of the health minitsry getting what they claimed was a COVID vaccine (appears to be a CP24 news feed) but watching the video the needle injection looks fake??

Was doing some driving around today and frankly it didn’t look like any type of lockdown in the Dundas and Winston Churchill area. There were loads of cars in every parking lot....winners!? Wtf. Why were their doors open!?

It's just stupid. Went to Walmart today in Bowmanville for some groceries. Canadian Tire and Home Depot nextdoor closed up. WalMart, wiiiiiiiddde open and crowded despite the (pfft) "counting" they're doing at the door to say they're keeping numbers low.

Worse yet some shops (perhaps including that Winners) that are now installing tiny food racks so they can jump on the "essential" bandwagon the same as the dollar stores. Heck, I remember about 10 years ago Canadian Tire experimented with some limited fresh and frozen food options - if they still had it they could be wide open right now.

The nonsense of stores being allowed to be wide open if they carry "essentials" needs to stop. Food and drugs are essential right now amongst a handful of other things. Nobody needs to be "Leisure shopping" right now.

It's been basically a month in Toronto with this half baked lockdown and the numbers just continue to go up. I'm not sure when Ford is going to realize that the current lockdown methods ARE NOT WORKING when there's so many loopholes.

from what i see people are still moving around like it's just another day, was at the wallmart in goergetown. more people shopping for things other than groceries.

but the home hardware and CT are still curbside

from what i see people are still moving around like it's just another day, was at the wallmart in goergetown. more people shopping for things other than groceries.

but the home hardware and CT are still curbside
Yup. Same here. Costco has their old person hours at 8am but if not a lot of elderly people they let anyone in. Was in and out in 40min to pick up enough food to last a couple of weeks, a tv mount, a toaster, and some pants....all essential. LoL.

They should do like other provinces...food is essential....video games are not....cordon off the rest of the store and only pharmacy and food...nothing else.

Buddy stopped here yesterday, we do driveway beers. Its a two beer limit because he's not allowed inside to use the pisser right now. He was going home to make dinner for his two adult kids that are coming over, daughter is splitting time between his house and her moms before she goes back to uni apt in Waterloo next week. Son lives in Kitchener but had just spent C'mas with his girlfriends north Toronto family with a side trip to the cottage in Wasaga with extended family.
And these are all educated people, but but but.... Christmas...... it's my adult kids.....

And they are one of thousands of Ontario families that are doing this , this is why locking down Fred's Menswear is meaningless.

Tough words to come....minister 'deeply regrets (getting caught breaking the rules)' ...

This shitshow will continue on and on and on.

Unless something turns around, I'm definitely not voting these guys in again.

Tough words to come....minister 'deeply regrets (getting caught breaking the rules)' ...

This shitshow will continue on and on and on.

Unless something turns around, I'm definitely not voting these guys in again.

Pfft

Dont care as I heard thru a friend of a place in St Barts that came available due to an early cancellation.

On my way to Pearson

Pfft

Dont care as I heard thru a friend of a place in St Barts that came available due to an early cancellation.

On my way to Pearson
I've heard pricing is good nowadays! My friend's mother and partner are going to Barbados in a few weeks. They do it yearly. Need to do a COVID test here, a COVID test once they land, 3 days in isolation (if test comes back negative upon arrival). If it comes back positive, you get to sit in a hotel for the next 14 days. That's how it was explained to me.

I know when i'm getting ready to travel outside the country, I'm telling a few friends that I'm taking a vacation and that I'm going to this place or that.

I find it hard to believe that this guy didn't speak about he was taking a trip to st barts. to any of his buddies in office

I know when i'm getting ready to travel outside the country, I'm telling a few friends that I'm taking a vacation and that I'm going to this place or that.

I find it hard to believe that this guy didn't speak about he was taking a trip to st barts. to any of his buddies in office
I’d bet 100% that Douggie knew. They just got caught.
It’ll be funnier if there’s correspondence that shows up between the two wishing the other safe travels.
Frak I’m getting angry just thinking about it. I’m going for a walk with my daughter.

Am I piss poor or crazy?

I ran for student gov't prez in Uni to highlight how stupid and useless the whole process was. Not a single poster/ad had my name on it. I would go to debates and in each one we would run some stupid theme (answering from a prepared list of answers that worked for any question, answering in various languages (Watching "Twój mama jest krową" spread through the crowd from the person that could speak polish was pretty funny), I had to work through one so I sent someone tied up on a dolly ala Anthony hopkins, talked about dark suckers at one etc. Just completely useless banter. Every year you had a budget for your campaign and you got reimbursed if you got enough votes. I would go to Costco and buy hundreds of dollars worth of chocolate bars/peanuts etc and hand them out to students and tell them it was their student government giving back (again, no mention of my name was made). ~24 hours before the election, I would use word of mouth to spread my name enough that I got expenses covered. I would normally come in middle of the pack for votes. Some of the people I beat were be so angry (although to be fair, most of them were crazy).

Most people in his office , finance guy, would know what was up. However your a cabinet Ministers aid. Your also in the provincial pension plan. And you are paid fairly well . So what do you do? Really , not what you type you might do. You'd count your 80 days a year off and time to cash out on a nice pension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom