Don't post your shenanigans on tiktok | GTAMotorcycle.com

Don't post your shenanigans on tiktok

Theres no video of me doing stupid things on a bike. If there was, it sure as hell wouldnt be shared publicly.

Edit:

27 yo Daniel loganathan of newmarket is the bright spark in the video.

Last edited:
Geez, who would have though that posting videos of yourself breaking the law would be a bad idea? :unsure:

I am frequently amazed by the stupidity of a lot of people when it comes to social media.

This is one great example.

About a month ago I had some random woman on the Internet freak out on me that I had “hacked” her Facebook account, because I commented on a photo of one of her children. Seemingly every single post she’s made for the last few years, including a lot of personal and presumably private content, was set to public. No clue. 🙄

Ah, reminds me of the guy from BC they caught a few years ago by matching scratches and marks on the dash to the video..

How can they prove he was the one riding?
You'd be surprised how it actually unfolds in court in terms of innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

The Crown will connect the tiktok account to the individual via IP etc., they will then show that said individual owns the bike in the video. The onus is then on the accused to provide evidence it wasn't him. And that evidence would need to create a "reasonable" doubt...

Ultimately, there is no onus to PROVE it was he that is riding. Just evidence to the lead to that.

You'd be surprised how it actually unfolds in court in terms of innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

The Crown will connect the tiktok account to the individual via IP etc., they will then show that said individual owns the bike in the video. The onus is then on the accused to provide evidence it wasn't him. And that evidence would need to create a "reasonable" doubt...

Ultimately, there is no onus to PROVE it was he that is riding. Just evidence to the lead to that.

How are they gonna force him to hand over his phone?

How are they gonna force him to hand over his phone?
His phone provider bell, rogers, will give the courts his history. Even if he destroys his phone.
The police will charge him with a long, long list of charges. Plead guilty to this and that, and we will drop the rest of the charges. Or many years in court and $$$$ in lawyers fees. Its not a equal system. If you have the money drag it through court, if you dont plead guilty.

I am frequently amazed by the stupidity of a lot of people when it comes to social media.

This is one great example.

About a month ago I had some random woman on the Internet freak out on me that I had “hacked” her Facebook account, because I commented on a photo of one of her children. Seemingly every single post she’s made for the last few years, including a lot of personal and presumably private content, was set to public. No clue. 🙄

Real question is.... why are you snooping and commenting on pictures of some randoms woman's kids?

Back
Top Bottom