Did you exercise today? | Page 17 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Did you exercise today?

More cardio and weights today

This winter sucked for skiing. Got out on skiis 38 times and 8 times on a snowboard. Previous years I was normally on the hill 70+ times. Most visits are reasonably short at lunch or after dinner. 1-3 hours typically.
46 times is a bad season? Damn! I'm jealous. I got out 14 (or 15) times and was decently content. If I didn't have to work or if the hill was open more nights I'd have gone more.

MSLM still has really good coverage, fresh snow and open 9-4 daily if your days are open. Also their lift tickets are going fast, already snagged mine for next season

Not sure what came over me last night but was packing up for work in the morning, looked at my bench / weights and pounded out a workout. Felt awesome after and slept like a baby!

I'm getting to the stage where I'm getting antsy if I miss a workout...I love it.
164lb bench....3 sets of 12 reps each, then chest flyes, upright db press, decline db press, and a few tricep exercises...I can't move.

Not sure what came over me last night but was packing up for work in the morning, looked at my bench / weights and pounded out a workout. Felt awesome after and slept like a baby!

I'm getting to the stage where I'm getting antsy if I miss a workout...I love it.
164lb bench....3 sets of 12 reps each, then chest flyes, upright db press, decline db press, and a few tricep exercises...I can't move.
That non-guilty guilt stage, its pretty awesome. Felt exactly like that last time.

Trying to work on my pullups and chin ups... i try to do 1 when i pass under the bar. And then 2-3 negatives.

I was out for like 3 weeks from training due to this darn cold going around.
Everytime I tried to go back and do a session it would take back over the next day, so I decided to force myself to take time off and focus on getting better instead.

I'm just now trying to ease my way back into my training routine. It's been tough. I hate taking time off and messing with the rhythm you get.

I was out for like 3 weeks from training due to this darn cold going around.
Everytime I tried to go back and do a session it would take back over the next day, so I decided to force myself to take time off and focus on getting better instead.

I'm just now trying to ease my way back into my training routine. It's been tough. I hate taking time off and messing with the rhythm you get.
In this scenario, I just do a REALLLY easy 'workout', so the routine never really breaks.
I'll half the reps or sets, and/or significantly reduce weights etc

I also did some cardio and weights yesterday

In this scenario, I just do a REALLLY easy 'workout', so the routine never really breaks.
I'll half the reps or sets, and/or significantly reduce weights etc

I also did some cardio and weights yesterday
I tried dropping my weights down, but I'm kind of an all or nothing when it comes to training, so I still pushed hard but with more reps lol. Dummy me, I know.

I went yesterday and I felt really good finally though, so we'll see how it goes this evening.

I know the feeling. I used to do drywall too all week and only some days felt up to going to the gym afterwards. 😅
I did drywall for a bit. Thankfully, I got to work with some big dudes. One guy could relatively easily hold the sheets up on an 8' ceiling and I would screw them off. Taller ceilings were the same program but he needed a two step. Dude was huge and we called him shrek.

I did drywall for a bit. Thankfully, I got to work with some big dudes. One guy could relatively easily hold the sheets up on an 8' ceiling and I would screw them off. Taller ceilings were the same program but he needed a two step. Dude was huge and we called him shrek.
As you know, I'm nowhere near 'Shrek' sized...so manhandling a 4x8 sheet on my own (either 5/8" or 1/2") is always a struggle lol.

Thank goodness for drywall lifts.

As you know, I'm nowhere near 'Shrek' sized...so manhandling a 4x8 sheet on my own (either 5/8" or 1/2") is always a struggle lol.

Thank goodness for drywall lifts.
9DWJoPh5xQb-wSZ1.jpg:large

Stupid GTAM making me feel guilty for not working out today....

Pounded up some bench press sets...I weigh 180lbs, and was able to hammer out 174lbs x 3 sets x 10 reps / set.

I'm happy with that, and I'll continue on it because y'all made me feel bad :(

Dang. That's always nice to have good help.
What size were your sheets?
I was working mostly with 5x12 and 5x10 sheets. 😮‍💨

My upper body doesn't work anymore. Just finished this workout

Bench press 4x8
D.B. chest press 4x10
Push ups 3x12
Seated D.B. shoulder presses 4x8
D.B. lateral raises 3x15
Single Arm chest press 3x12/side
Tricep push down 3x12

Back
Top Bottom