Did you exercise today? | Page 16 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Did you exercise today?

Got a massage this morning. Back was tight.

More core training tonight

Legs hurt.
Pecs hurt.
Back ...well..i can feel it worked.

At least the bench is where i stopped at last year (weight wise) but the bar is moving a lot faster than it feels (recorded myself to get an idea)

Cardio and weights today

still working on building on some more muscle mass before trying to lift heavy again. Spent all 2023 on a powerlifting program trying to hit my goals. Got 1/3 lifts there but just not making the other two.

got some good info on youtube about the big differences between building strength and hypotrophy (muscle gains). rep ranges, fatigues differences.

better game plan for 2024 hopefully and will finally achieve my 1000lbs goal.

also back on creatine after possibly a decade. will see if this combination helps or not.

still working on building on some more muscle mass before trying to lift heavy again. Spent all 2023 on a powerlifting program trying to hit my goals. Got 1/3 lifts there but just not making the other two.

got some good info on youtube about the big differences between building strength and hypotrophy (muscle gains). rep ranges, fatigues differences.

better game plan for 2024 hopefully and will finally achieve my 1000lbs goal.

also back on creatine after possibly a decade. will see if this combination helps or not.
meh creatine can't really hurt tbh
good luck on your journeyyyy

Yup! Trying to keep to my every other day workout schedule and so far it's working well. Doing about 4 exercises per muscle group, and right now light enough to do 3x12 for each, but as things progress I'll be going to failure.

I guess 'failure' is the best way to go, and it doesn't matter whether it's 10-12-20 reps...so long as you go to failure.

Yup! Trying to keep to my every other day workout schedule and so far it's working well. Doing about 4 exercises per muscle group, and right now light enough to do 3x12 for each, but as things progress I'll be going to failure.

I guess 'failure' is the best way to go, and it doesn't matter whether it's 10-12-20 reps...so long as you go to failure.

are you doing fullbody workouts every other day?

Did more core training yesterday.

Thought I’d try on my old smaller leather jacket from ages ago, nope still lose 😞

Only gear that fits me now is the track suit I bought after getting in shape.

It's weird how the weight keeps going up but it doesnt feel that much harder
All those weights are for 5x5 (except DL which is 3x5)
130lbs for squat deadlift rows
110lbs for bench
70 lbs for ohp (wtf? use to feel way harder last year)
im gonna max in 2 weeks with the weights i have at home with 150lbs (i go up 10lbs every week for the sq dl row)
then im off to vacation where they have a full gym so maybe i can hit 160-170 while im there LOL
Then i might have to borrow plates from my neighbour while focusing a bit more on unilateral

Still fat but i'm not gaining and i seem to be losing some inches
Also cycle commuting weather is on the horizon so melting will happen

Threw in a morning workout of 125 deadlifts on Wednesday. Legs have not been happy since. Proper leg day today got the blood cleaning things out in there and not they're feeling better. I do this workout once in a while on a whim and it keeps things fresh and is excellent for the core.

I'm back to my 'boring' routine as someone called it a while ago...but it works, it's structured, it allows me to progress, and I'm happy with it overall.

The most important part though, is I look forward to working out and get antsy when I miss a day so I structure my office days so I'm home every other day in order to be able to find some time (lunch break) to work out.

Did core workout yesterday.

In another note, rode the superduke the other day, it’s kind of an insane machine, I’m in pretty good shape now, but even then, after a long highway ride at quicker speeds, back was a bit sore, and biceps sore from hanging on for dear life.

so i thought my bench was gonna fail at 120... but its cause i hadnt warmed up LOL

after the first "set" (didnt do all 5 in a row so somewhat a failure)
i ended up being able to do the last 3 sets without much issue.
Just needed to wake up those muscles!
Now i have to find 2.5lbs somewhere cause i wont be able to do the 10lbs increase this week for sure

Back
Top Bottom