Daily sports car? | Page 38 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Daily sports car?

So this is the new design for next M4/M3 :LOL:

BMW-M4_Coupe_Competition-2021-800-23.jpg

Atleast their motorcycles are looking good
Jesus, what were they thinking! Way too much going on there.

@mimico_polak let me know what you think of the BRZ...I love it's styling and was thinking of getting one myself...only downer is RWD in winter, but hey, I only drive 2.9 km to work one way LOL

I loved my 2007 Miata...but then I'm small so it fit perfectly...I took a bigger guy (over 6' and 230 lbs or so) for a ride once...he looked hilarious in the passenger seat...LMAO
BRZ was a good test drive. A few issues with the car as a used one, but overall good experience and I may dig further into it and snap it up. Might also look at a few year newer as I enjoyed the drive.
Power wasn’t there as others mentioned, but I wasn’t booting it. Just wanted to get a feel for it. Transmission seemed notchy though.

BRZ was a good test drive. A few issues with the car as a used one, but overall good experience and I may dig further into it and snap it up. Might also look at a few year newer as I enjoyed the drive.
Power wasn’t there as others mentioned, but I wasn’t booting it. Just wanted to get a feel for it. Transmission seemed notchy though.
Nah....id buy an older BMW 1 or 2 series 10 out of 10 times over a BRZ.

Nah....id buy an older BMW 1 or 2 series 10 out of 10 times over a BRZ.
1 series is still top of the list but can’t find anything decent with lower miles.

2 series is nice but gets pricey fast....but def fun.

@mimico_polak thanks for that info...I really want a new car (the sportier the better), however I'm having a hard time justifying it considering there's absolutely nothing wrong with my current one...I drive a whole 2.9 km to work, and we use hubby's truck on the weekends...maybe I should move farther away from work...lol...good luck with your continuing search...

@mimico_polak thanks for that info...I really want a new car (the sportier the better), however I'm having a hard time justifying it considering there's absolutely nothing wrong with my current one...I drive a whole 2.9 km to work, and we use hubby's truck on the weekends...maybe I should move farther away from work...lol...good luck with your continuing search...
Smash it into a pole or something and BOOM new car needed!

I enjoyed the BRZ but didn’t wring it out. I’ll see what the next few days bring as I’m in need of some wheels.

Back
Top Bottom