Craft Beer: What are you drinking now?? | Page 49 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Craft Beer: What are you drinking now??

From where? IKEA? Lol. Small Pony, I see.
Yeah, wanted to try it, but it has a following and I don't really want to pay $195/yr to join their culture club to get first dibs.

I forgot about this. I really need to STOP drinking so much beer but hey, lately I've been drinking a lot of Shumei and some Double Jutsu (can pick them up at the Lucky Dollar in Yarker) and just finished off a sixxer mixer from Fine Balance in Kingston - two DIPAs with very different characters, a gelato sour and a high-ibu ipa.

I too really enjoy Jam Stand, raspberry and blackberry are great. Really like the tangerine and raspberry jelly king sours as well, the regular one just tastes sour and not much else, I guess I've developed some nuance to my sours. Yacht Rock from Stone City remains my favorite Gose.

I'm not a huge fan of sours but the Guava Gose from Collective arts was duuuuhlicious

This thread seems to have dried up. Pun intended.

Sent from my iPad using GTAMotorcycle.com

Trappist Rochefort #8. A little less boozy than the #10 and I think it’s easier drinking. Managed to snag a few bottles recently along with some La Chouffe Belgian ipa

Racked off another batch of hard cider. A little disappointed that it's only 6.75 ABV. Most other batches were north of 7 or 8.

I do like the fact that it hitest at about 60% the cost of regular beer.

Zis guy
BarnOwl_Grid_02_1180x.jpg

And zat guy
Hellwoods_Web_0f4c8f6f-18cd-411b-b925-b79af5cc8335_1180x.jpg

The first has a strong port smell but doesn't taste like it at all...

Now they just came out with yet another coffee stout so it sounds like imma have to go get some

A couple from Sunday night.

The Pils Have Eyes by local new boys, Farm League Brewing.
Not my favourite style and a bit sweeter than I like pilsners.
I prefer their IPAs.

IMG_2628.JPG

Balrog - a Double IPA from Indie Ale House. Great beer, even better name. “You shall not pass!”

IMG_2644.JPG

Boho organic cherry beer from Belgium. Boho Organic Cherry Beer | LCBO

Absolutely delicious. I wondered why there were only two bottles left in the store I went to. Someone else had snaffled them. I’m going to have to search around for more as this is delicious. One of the best Belgian cherry beers I’ve had. Perfectly balanced tart and sweet flavours.

Rogue (Oregon, US)-Dead Guy Ale. Lovely stuff. Nearly 7% abv, malty and a dark amber/brown colour. Slightly cloudy. Another one I’ll buy again. Kind of like a decent winter beer!

How about "Winter Beard" by Muskoka Brewery....
A double chocolate and cranberry stout. 8% ABV. Normally I'm not into this style of stout, but this one is very good.

How about "Winter Beard" by Muskoka Brewery....
A double chocolate and cranberry stout. 8% ABV. Normally I'm not into this style of stout, but this one is very good.

It’s a tasty one!
You can actually age that one for a year or two if you like.

Back
Top Bottom