Craft Beer: What are you drinking now?? | Page 48 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Craft Beer: What are you drinking now??

Trying something new.
It's within 50 km or so, which I'd call local.
UffvvYL.jpg

Which brewery is this?
Obviously sour-focused.

Cool looking bottles!

someone likes sour beers! How are they?
Never had one. Decided to try them out. First one, Jam Hands, doesn't taste like beer. Beer has an acquired taste and so does this. Wife's opinion is that it tastes like vinegar soaked raspberries. I'm still trying to decide whether I like it or not. Going to put it in the fridge for a while and see what that does to the taste.

Edit: Second one, Bomb the Sun, went down much better, very citrusy. I am acquiring a taste. If they weren't so expensive, I'd buy more now.

Last edited:
Never had one. Decided to try them out. First one, Jam Hands, doesn't taste like beer. Beer has an acquired taste and so does this. Wife's opinion is that it tastes like vinegar soaked raspberries. I'm still trying to decide whether I like it or not. Going to put it in the fridge for a while and see what that does to the taste.
They are almost like heavily fruited, jammy, lambics.

I've had a few of their offerings.

All were enjoyable.

Some of my more recent trys...
UrG9G2u.jpg

DaWakvQ.jpg

I have an order in with Chronicle Brewing. Can’t wait to try their stuff!

Sent from my iPad using GTAMotorcycle.com
Love all their stuff with exception of the lager.

Plus their can art is awesome!

Ordered a bunch of beers from Bandit Brewery. Less selection than last time but I missed that free delivery window for Kingston. Managed to get on this one.

Their stuff is good, but to be honest - but their IPAs are all very similar.

For those of you in the KW/Cambridge area - there is a new bottle shop open in Cambridge. Old Galt Bottle Shop is in where the Blackwing coffee bar used to be. They have a collection of stuff from all over Ontario. The markup isn’t terrible either. Old Galt Bottle Shop

Sent from my iPad using GTAMotorcycle.com

Their stuff is good, but to be honest - but their IPAs are all very similar.

Exactly what I found. I ordered a bunch of what they had left which was a range of double dry hopped ales. Not too bad but very samey. Would be hard pressed to tell them apart. The taster glasses I bought are great though!

Collective arts Mai Tai sour.
Had an odd funkiness to it I couldn't get passed.
Drain poured half of it.

Flying monkeys margarita sour.
Nice lime notes, a little too sweet, but nothing special

My bike's just been serviced! Looks like a destination! They going to eventually have food too?
Yes. They have a kitchen and do weddings etc. Might be a month or so until you can visit. I'll be keeping watch, and let you know. Do some shooting, then over there for a pint.

NickleBrook Raspberry Berliner.

Tart and tasty!
Gonna have to go and pick up some more.

Anybody get some SMÜV? It sold out within an hour with a 4 can limit.
SMUV_540x.png

Back
Top Bottom