Craft Beer: What are you drinking now?? | Page 46 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Craft Beer: What are you drinking now??

Has anyone made a map of Ontario breweries? Once it gets warmer I think it'd be good fun to hit up a few on the motorcycle within the region.

Has anyone made a map of Ontario breweries? Once it gets warmer I think it'd be good fun to hit up a few on the motorcycle within the region.

The Untappd app also has a map built in.

Rob

For those of you who are fans of English style beers and are tired of the hazy hoppy IPAs, take a look at the offerings from Gateway City out of North Bay.

Really nice stuff and $15 Ontario wide shipping.

Cool label art too.

IMG_1412.JPG

Buddy popped by with a Blueberry, Chocolate, Coffee, Vanilla sour. He tried to say it was a craft beer but it came out purple. Beer IS NOT purple. Oh and it tasted horrid. Only he finished his can.

Buddy popped by with a Blueberry, Chocolate, Coffee, Vanilla sour. He tried to say it was a craft beer but it came out purple. Beer IS NOT purple. Oh and it tasted horrid. Only he finished his can.
Hipsters love that fruity crap.:sick:

Hipsters love that fruity crap.:sick:
Don’t think I’m a hipster....but I love my ‘limoncello’ and can’t wait for the rasberry stuff to be ready....3 more months...

38CDC356-EA00-4FEB-96D2-2B7337DF26C5.jpeg

It smells undrinkable now but 50/50 of 95% and 40% I look forward to the end result.

Thinking the next one should be an orange flavour instead of lemon.

Don’t think I’m a hipster....but I love my ‘limoncello’ and can’t wait for the rasberry stuff to be ready....3 more months...

View attachment 47835

It smells undrinkable now but 50/50 of 95% and 40% I look forward to the end result.

Thinking the next one should be an orange flavour instead of lemon.

Curious...do you just let it sit for 3 months or are there specific steps/processes that you need to do during that period?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious...do you just let it sit for 3 months or are there specific steps/processes that you need to do during that period?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That part is just letting it sit for 3 months. Personally I shake it up every few days just for fun, but the recipe calls for just leaving it in a cool dark spot.

That's the one from Collective Arts.
My buddy is head brewer at their Toronto location ?

Remind him smoking weed is for after work
They (owners) tell him what style they want made and creates the recipe.

You should wait and see some of the stuff that's coming down the pipeline from them later this year...

You should wait and see some of the stuff that's coming down the pipeline from them later this year...
From what I've seen and tasted I can pass

I LIKE beer. I just don't consider a fruity purple drink with hints of chocolate and coffee to be beer.

Stay away from anything 3rd Moon is putting out lately then.

I can't wait for this "smoothie" and "slushy" beer fad to die and go away.

Last week they released a cheesecake smoothie sour with chunks of real cheese in it... *barf*

Stay away from anything 3rd Moon is putting out lately then.

I can't wait for this "smoothie" and "slushy" beer fad to die and go away.

Last week they released a cheesecake smoothie sour with chunks of real cheese in it... *barf*

Yeah...not cool.
While I admire the efforts to experiment with new styles and flavours, I’ll likely pass. Third Moon does make some excellent IPAs and stouts though. Not into smoothies or slushy beers.

I think they are catering to a specific target demographic, which I obviously don’t fall into.

Cheers!

Rob

racked off my latest hard cider batch. has all the fruit I need (not much) and almost all the alcohol (7.5%)

Back
Top Bottom