COVID vaccine ‘passport’ | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

COVID vaccine ‘passport’

Status
Not open for further replies.
But not propagate the virus unchecked....viral load is often associated with how severe your symptoms are, so vaccination can keep the viral load down too. So many benefits to vaccinations for everyone and hardly any downsides. I'm all for freedoms but in this case you're free to not get vaccinated but other countries should be under no obligation to allow you to enter their country and your host country should be under no obligation to allow you the same privileges as vaccinated members of the community.

Read the asterisked part of my first post - I fully intend to get vaccinated when I can, I just didn’t see the point of having to prove it. However, through some information provided by other members, I can now see why proof of vaccination is going to be mandatory.

But not propagate the virus unchecked....viral load is often associated with how severe your symptoms are, so vaccination can keep the viral load down too. So many benefits to vaccinations for everyone and hardly any downsides. I'm all for freedoms but in this case you're free to not get vaccinated but other countries should be under no obligation to allow you to enter their country and your host country should be under no obligation to allow you the same privileges as vaccinated members of the community.
Agree. Unless you are one of the few where vaccination is not possible (as determined by legitimate medical professionals, not sky friends).

Read the asterisked part of my first post - I fully intend to get vaccinated when I can, I just didn’t see the point of having to prove it. However, through some information provided by other members, I can now see why proof of vaccination is going to be mandatory.

I didn't mean you personally. Just a general statement.

Old man and his 90 year old friend are still waiting.
They signed up as soon as they could.
Still waiting for Tory to get his thumb out.
My fiancee was going to get hers through a medical connection (she's in health care.) She got turned away because they wouldn't accept an email from the doctor and needed a hand written + signed paper lol. She's going again next week.

Her patients are mostly old folk in the at risk range. I've been having a difficult time seeing our government in a positive light; if she had gotten COVID at any point, it would have spread to her patients if she were asymptomatic.

This is the first I’ve heard of anal swabbing. Gotta be honest, I had to look that up. Sounded a little too far fetched to be true buuuuut.....lol

I heard it from a Chinese friend. Probably true lol

I mean they wielded the doors shut of infected buildings apparently. Anal swabs ain't that bad.

Last edited:
Grandmother has had both shots and mother has had 1 in duffern wellington region.

Sent from my couch using my thumbs

Etobicoke
Dad's in Toronto, friend is in Scarborough. Looks like some of the outside areas are doing better, unless like one of the right wingers said, Tory wants to vaccinate all of the homeless first. That's going to have to be prioritized at some point in Toronto.

My parents got Pfizer last Wednesday. In their 80's in Mississauga and signed up online about a week before.

Only person I know that's had both shots right now is my wife's grandmother. Just turned 90 in Poland.

Said the men were pansies complaining about hurt arms, while the women just took it with no issues or adverse affects 2 weeks after. Felt slightly sore, and tired after getting both shots, but all good now.

These vaccine passports are another distraction . I doubt the US will go along with these . You won't need a vaccine passport to leave or return to Canada . While Heid Hajdu talks passports . People are not talking WE scandal, high unemployment, poor vaccine aquisition and no budget for two years .

These vaccine passports are another distraction . I doubt the US will go along with these . You won't need a vaccine passport to leave or return to Canada . While Heid Hajdu talks passports . People are not talking WE scandal, high unemployment, poor vaccine aquisition and no budget for two years .
How I wish we could have frank and open communication from the politicians.

And of course....actual consequences for these types of ******** acts. How many ethics violations are we up to now with the JT govt?

How I wish we could have frank and open communication from the politicians.

And of course....actual consequences for these types of ******** acts. How many ethics violations are we up to now with the JT govt?
Are the $250 or whatever mandated fines finally adding up?

I wonder about the countries that have the guts to stick to the protocols. I would like to visit relatives in New Zealand. Because they have an almost non existent spread I can see them not backing down, at least not at the moment.

As the rest of the world recovers and tries to be more like the good old days of 2019 will the trade and tourism pressure make them back down? Tourism losses vs healthcare costs?

LIbEralS - I tell ya the lies are built right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom