Covid economy non real estate | Page 18 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Covid economy non real estate

I dont think theres a better thread for this.

How does a VW dealer end up with an E63S with 124 km on it? They want 180K for it. Most people walking into a vw dealer are planning on spending 25 to 33% of that.

On a very closely related note, 600 hp wagon, yes please. I'd probably prefer rs6 but the price tag on either puts them in the never category for me.

Seems to be gone!

As for their stock…I’d love that GT350….but money.

I'm not sure where they asked the question, but a quiz answer said that 35% of people wanted to own a Mustang before they died.

Camaros have too much negative stereotypes
fify

I'm not sure where they asked the question, but a quiz answer said that 35% of people wanted to own a Mustang before they died.

fify

think he had it right. i've seen a lot less videos of camaros driving into crowds.
this VW dealer has a lot of non-VW high performance cars...

don't know who goes to a dealership just to 'see' an 180k e63s for fun more than once. dealerships are one of the last places id visit for fun.

think he had it right. i've seen a lot less videos of camaros driving into crowds.
this VW dealer has a lot of non-VW high performance cars...

don't know who goes to a dealership just to 'see' an 180k e63s for fun more than once. dealerships are one of the last places id visit for fun.
Mustang outsells Camaro by something like 3:1. I would expect three times as many videos of mustangs drifting into crowds.

gooood luck trying to see out of a Camaro
test drove one a while back, the bumblebee one.
yes, basically blind everywhere. pretty sure this is why GM started putting rearview cameras in the mirrors

Camaro.... aka the trailer park Corvette. I say that as I have an old Z28....

In the end people should buy the car they want with less consideration of what other people think of the car.... unless it is a BMW :) (good or bad).

Had an interesting chat with a farmer we buy eggs from at the cottage….his main living is off cattle for meat.

Cost of his feed has gone up from 150-175/t to 400/t in the last year.

Meanwhile…

Meat buyers were buying cattle for 2.5/kg last year and now are paying 1.5-1.75/kg.

So his costs went way the eff up while his sell price crashed within the same timeframe.

Had an interesting chat with a farmer we buy eggs from at the cottage….his main living is off cattle for meat.

Cost of his feed has gone up from 150-175/t to 400/t in the last year.

Meanwhile…

Meat buyers were buying cattle for 2.5/kg last year and now are paying 1.5-1.75/kg.

So his costs went way the eff up while his sell price crashed within the same timeframe.
Should suggest he changes to milk or chickens. They are legal cartels, they are subsidized by consumers to guarantee healthy predictable profits regardless of farm input costs.

No different than farmers co-ops ....farmers should have some security - the market is not a place for essentials.
The real gains are to be had in aqua farming fish like barramundi or prawns or a host of chinese and indian vegetables that are labour intensive but high margin.
Ontario and Quebec farmers with low cost transport compared to the industrial farms in the west are ideally set up to increase their margins instead of mono-cropping.

This doc is incredible showing how mixed used farming helps the planet and puts money in farmers pockets. Highly recommended.

and

Shrinkflation.

All those tubs of ice cream look the same but check the quantity.
The tough part comes in 6 mos when everyone needs to buy smaller clothes.

Back
Top Bottom