Coronavirus | Page 403 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been given a go by now if not for Covid.

I dont care what Roger's does with it. I care greatly about spending no tax dollars on it. I also dont want any dirty business with canada lands Corp (which owns all the land around and under skydome). How much would the condos be worth if they were on an 80 year lease?

It would have been given a go by now if not for Covid.
Not so sure about that. There's many contractual obligations regarding the original lease and such that would have needed to be dealt with first.

Although I'm sure that if there's enough $$$ flashed at Doug Ford... "We could get rid of the red tape, open for business!", the same as what's happening with the rumoured changes to Ontario Place currently.

Skelly sent an email newsletter out providing his side of the story. He believes that does not violate his bail condition regarding no social media. I dont know how the courts will view this. What is the legal definition of social media? It was an email so not exactly published in public but it sounds like it was sent to many people so it wasnt exactly private correspondence either.

People all excited for Pfizer vaccine delivery Monday

Pfft

UPS Canada will hold it ransom for a week demanding exorbitant duties and brokerage fees like they do to my packages.

View attachment 46188
Maybe they will deliver it 3 months late like some of my packages this year or pick it up then send it back to the sender weeks later because they are too busy to deliver it.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

Maybe they will deliver it 3 months late like some of my packages this year or pick it up then send it back to the sender weeks later because they are too busy to deliver it.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk
It's probably already fallen off the back of the UPS truck, like my iMac many Christmases ago.

"The federal government says that the chances of someone experiencing a truly serious adverse reaction after vaccination are 'extremely rare — less than one in a million.'"
Is this somebody's educated guess? :unsure: or just wishful thinking.

Thalidomide was a good example of a bad guess. (easy to understand why some are gun shy)

"The federal government says that the chances of someone experiencing a truly serious adverse reaction after vaccination are 'extremely rare — less than one in a million.'"
Is this somebody's educated guess? :unsure: or just wishful thinking.

Thalidomide was a good example of a bad guess. (easy to understand why some are gun shy)
Still better odds than covid. Even if you are young, the odds are probably worse than that. Assuming the vaccine adverse rate is accurate (which they cant know definitively yet).

Dealing with liability is standard business practice that the general public normally never sees (or normally never reads in the fine print). If you've ever flown on an airplane ... I bet you haven't read the fine print. This doesn't concern me one bit. If lawyers were allowed to run rampant, nothing new could ever be built again and no one could ever own, use, or do anything that might cut someone's finger. The fine print, the contracts, the limits on liability, are required to hold that in check.

Eok4vpfXUAARNI9.jpg

Info on the vaccine... trials on already 21k people.
Placebo on 21k people as well.

also

In quebec they've come up with this ranking of who gets the shot (i translated for all yall)
So it could give an idea of who gets dibs

1. LTC
2. Health workers
3. Private LTC
4. Isolated communities with low health care service
5. 80 y old+ overall
6. 70-79 y old overall
7. 60-69 y old overall
8. Under 60 with risk factors
9. Essential workers under 60
10. All other adults under 60
11. Kids
12. Pregnant ladies (they havent tested on them)

Number 12 bothers me in that we have no idea of the after effects of either the drug or the disease on a fetus. The problem has been around in North America for less than a gestation period.

That BTW is why they study fruit flies with a 15 day life cycle vs. a human's 30,000.

I am hoping that the vaccination record will be electronic, linkable to your passport, with a paper card with a unique QR code so that the validity can be checked. Situations demanding high security (international travel) tied to the electronic record via passport. Medium security tied to the electronic record via the QR code. Low security (cinema, restaurants) just the paper without validation. This shouldn't have been floated by the politicians, they should have just done it. Hopefully the politicians and the politically correct crowd don't screw it up.

It'll never fly. A couple of years ago someone at my wife's workplace (Office) was found to have a communicable disease. They notified the entire staff that "Someone" tested positive for whatever is was but refused to name the person or even the department they worked in. All they said was watch for symptoms or see your doctor. Privacy concerns is the issue.

Again the liberal their *%^&#*^& rights outweigh responsible action.

Number 12 bothers me in that we have no idea of the after effects of either the drug or the disease on a fetus. The problem has been around in North America for less than a gestation period.

That BTW is why they study fruit flies with a 15 day life cycle vs. a human's 30,000.
My suspicion is they will never get to 12. There is really no point, it's not worth the risk. People that were not pregnant when their risk group came up initially were already vaccinated, those that are pregnant when their group comes up might as well wait a year. We dont need 100% uptake here, just the best we can do. Yet another argument to punch the stupid anti-vaxxers in the face as they are putting their ignorance in front of others health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom