Coronavirus | Page 402 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
EkNarjxUwAEW6y5.jpg
Awesome.I talk to my grandkids every week via facetime.They use kids messenger,so they have all kinds of weird tools to play with.It's good with the 8 yr old,but the 5 yr old gets very quickly distracted.I should save some screeenshots.

Haha yes. Some of our meetings are 30-50 people and only person showing their face is speaking. Personally I’ve started working out infrequently during meetings as majority of the time I can’t contribute to the meeting but have to attend.
Amen.

Seems like a sneaky way to make extra money as you're allowed to open due to being 'essential'.....

The more I think about it, the more upset I get about the way they open big box stores that claim to be (and some are) 'essential' and stores that are not and can't accommodate customers within their locations.

Imagine the traffic nightmare that would be, everyone on the Lakeshore...

Plus on the bike at night on the Gardner nice way to see the city.
Oh I know it'll a horrible **** show. But that thing is falling apart anyway. I'm in tunneling...I'm all for tunneling underneath it and keep it running at the same time while the excavation happens.

"The province is also working on technology that allows it to track who has received their two doses of the vaccine. "

Ugh, I hope that progresses faster than the usual bureaucratic pace. If not they're probably still forming the committee and someones's ordering the donuts and coffee for the first meeting.

The Skydome is scheduled for demolition

Rumours. Never confirmed. Certainly not "scheduled".

Oh I know it'll a horrible **** show. But that thing is falling apart anyway. I'm in tunneling...I'm all for tunneling underneath it and keep it running at the same time while the excavation happens.
While at the same time giving you a job close to home until you are ready to retire :D

Like the 401 interchange at #8 kitchener?? they started that when my brother was in his first yr of Uni at Laurier, he's about to retire...
I know some people in development that spent their entire career working on a single parcel of land. When that parcel was fully developed, they retired.

I know some people in development that spent their entire career working on a single parcel of land. When that parcel was fully developed, they retired.
The painters on the Sydney Harbour Bridge take a whole 12 months to paint it, by the time they are finished, the point they started at needs a new coat...

"The province is also working on technology that allows it to track who has received their two doses of the vaccine. "

Ugh, I hope that progresses faster than the usual bureaucratic pace. If not they're probably still forming the committee and someones's ordering the donuts and coffee for the first meeting.
Faak. Another $B gov't software project that could be done using an Excel Spreadsheet.

But then how just you justify the huge cheque to your friend and the giant public service contingent to QA the project?
Hopefully you don't. If this is a provincial thing, I hope Douggie keeps it simple and cost effective.

Rumours. Never confirmed. Certainly not "scheduled".
It would have been given a go by now if not for Covid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom