Coronavirus | Page 352 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, aeons ago. But humans are here now, and we've messed up the natural habitat of pretty much every animal on the planet. It's therefore our duty to manage the various ecosystems to keep populations in check, among other things. This is why every province has a Ministry of Natural Resources. Said ministry will routinely go and cull animal populations that have grown too large/unbalanced. If private citizens want to pay extra $$ to do the same thing (legally), why not let them?

right....but the ministry of natural resources is Canada and we are talking mostly about deer, maybe bear, a few moose that hunters actually eat themselves......not giraffes, leopards and elephants.

If you can prove to me that the trump brothers have freezers full of leopard burgers I'll take everything back. Until then these are just two of the psychopaths that travel thousands of kilometres to kill fantastic creatures just for the sake of killing.

You really want to make money for conservation efforts in Africa...arrange a trophy hunter hunt....you'd raise millions and it would probably be real sport rather than the canned stuff fat yanks pay thousands for. The tv rights alone would be worth a fortune.

You really want to make money for conservation efforts in Africa...arrange a trophy hunter hunt....you'd raise millions and it would probably be real sport rather than the canned stuff fat yanks pay thousands for. The tv rights alone would be worth a fortune.
So a cross between hunger games and a most dangerous game? Let them all go inside of a fenced off area and the last one breathing wins? Are they allowed dirty tricks some of the aholes use when hunting like automatic weapons from a helicopter?

got to admit..that’s a ratings winner!
How are you getting the millionaire/billionaire trophy hunters to sign up? I'm sure some would so they can prove they are the best (or are too dumb to realize what happens if you don't win)

So a cross between hunger games and a most dangerous game? Let them all go inside of a fenced off area and the last one breathing wins? Are they allowed dirty tricks some of the aholes use when hunting like automatic weapons from a helicopter?
Don't forget... the illustrious screaming-orange-cheeto has OK'd hunters to get into caves and resting places to shoot animals that are hibernating or just waking up from it. Best they take automatic weapons to ensure their manliness.

Hopefully our gov't won't cave into the pressure from the US senate to reopen the borders... please don't let them drag us down with them.

Last edited:
right....but the ministry of natural resources is Canada and we are talking mostly about deer, maybe bear, a few moose that hunters actually eat themselves......not giraffes, leopards and elephants.

If you can prove to me that the trump brothers have freezers full of leopard burgers I'll take everything back. Until then these are just two of the psychopaths that travel thousands of kilometres to kill fantastic creatures just for the sake of killing.

Subsistence hunting makes up a very small percentage of licensed hunting in Canada. I don't have numbers for you but we're talking like less than 5% of all hunters. People aren't driving 5 hours up to North Bay for moose hunts for the food. Sure the freeze full of meat is a nice bonus, but the main goal is for sport. If you're okay with that here then I don't see what the big deal about state sanctioned trophy hunts is.

Yeah, who's the psychopath now? SMH.

Subsistence hunting makes up a very small percentage of licensed hunting in Canada. I don't have numbers for you but we're talking like less than 5% of all hunters. People aren't driving 5 hours up to North Bay for moose hunts for the food. Sure the freeze full of meat is a nice bonus, but the main goal is for sport. If you're okay with that here then I don't see what the big deal about state sanctioned trophy hunts is.

Yeah, who's the psychopath now? SMH.

I wouldn’t shed a tear for these kinds of trophy hunters sorry, I think they are scum. Also, I don’t know anyone that hunts that doesn’t eat what they catch.

I wouldn’t shed a tear for these kinds of trophy hunters sorry, I think they are scum. Also, I don’t know anyone that hunts that doesn’t eat what they catch.

These *** wipes! Guaranteed they did not eat the leopard or the elephants tail.
Here's hoping the rest get it. They're all a POS.

TrumpSonsHunting.jpg

"Subsistence hunting makes up a very small percentage of licensed hunting in Canada."

Tell that to an Eskimo.

"but the main goal is for sport" Ah yes, the Sport of slaughtering living creatures, you call that sport? :rolleyes:
Sport is an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment:
... Nope, that word certainly does not apply here. entertainment; fun <- To blow a big hole through the heart of something that was once alive? If you find that is fun or entertaining, you are one sick ****.

Last edited:

Ill start off saying I'm no fan of non-subsistence hunting. I have been on 3 'hunts', all with a couple of friends - we called and tracked our targets for a couple of days, we did not take guns, however we were successful -- the kill shots were made with a Canon camera. Same thrill of the hunt, no blood.

With respect to the post above, is there some hierarchy of magnificence in animals? Does a leopard exist in a different class than a black bear or wild boar? If the kill doesn't threaten the species it seem all the same to me.

It's a managed natural resource no different than moose, elk, deer, bears, mink etc in Ontario. Hunting provides economic opportunity for the community that has the resource and sport for the folks with the money. Trophy animals are butchered and consumed -- they don't leave them in the field to rot. There is quite a market in South Africa for wild game so when you count the dollars injected into the economy you have a situation no different than hunting in North Bay.

Can't quite wrap my head around that part :unsure: unnatural death it a fairly significant threat.
My point is it any different to kill a black bear? raccoon? Have you eaten every mouse or mosquito you have killed?

My point is it any different to kill a black bear? raccoon? Have you eaten every mouse or mosquito you have killed?
Yes, very different, I have never heard of anybody claiming to kill those things for "sport" or food, and anybody killing Elephants or big cats is not disposing of a pest, it's just senseless slaughter.

I do know a guy who was deer hunting and a baby Bear came out of the woods so he blew it away. In his defence he was a complete ******* before he did that. He had no plan to do anything with the body, they left it to rot in the woods.

... I have eaten a good number of mosquitoes but it was by accident.

Ill start off saying I'm no fan of non-subsistence hunting. I have been on 3 'hunts', all with a couple of friends - we called and tracked our targets for a couple of days, we did not take guns, however we were successful -- the kill shots were made with a Canon camera. Same thrill of the hunt, no blood.

With respect to the post above, is there some hierarchy of magnificence in animals? Does a leopard exist in a different class than a black bear or wild boar? If the kill doesn't threaten the species it seem all the same to me.

It's a managed natural resource no different than moose, elk, deer, bears, mink etc in Ontario. Hunting provides economic opportunity for the community that has the resource and sport for the folks with the money. Trophy animals are butchered and consumed -- they don't leave them in the field to rot. There is quite a market in South Africa for wild game so when you count the dollars injected into the economy you have a situation no different than hunting in North Bay.

I don’t shoot animals, just targets. I have no problem with hunters that gather some of their food by hunting, it’s damn tasty stuff. I do have problems with the hypocrisy of organizations that tout their efforts as conservation and then allow a rich idiot to kill a giraffe with a bow because it’s “good for the environment”, or coral some lions into an area for a canned hunt so some rich yanks can prove their manhood by slaughtering the king of the jungle. It’s sick and many hunters I know feel similarly.

The money brought into communities by tourism far outweighs that brought by hunting in Africa. You get a sense of that if you remember the idiot american dentist that killed a lion that was very popular on safaris.

Here's an article looking at both hunting and tourism. The last quote is a tag line the trophy hunting orgs like to use.....“The two greatest predators on earth meet”, what a joke, if only lions had sniper skills.

Here's an article looking at both hunting and tourism. The last quote is a tag line the trophy hunting orgs like to use.....“The two greatest predators on earth meet”, what a joke, if only lions had sniper skills.

It would be closer to a fair game if the hunters didn't take a vehicle. Do it nature style and crawl up to the lion with a sharp stick. Much more sporting than blasting away at range from your protective cage.

Why is this **** in "Coronavirus"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom