Coronavirus | Page 354 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.k. why not? It seems like a simple calculation if the numbers are accurate.
Because the numbers are not an accurate representation on the general population. They are the best we have for now. Ultimately, excess deaths is probably the best metric as it is very hard for anyone to manipulate. For cases, a statistically representative sampling of antibodies is probably the best way of determining how many people were infected.

The other three, I'd like to stay at least eight metres from me.

The top left group needs to double that, as I'm afraid of catching the stupid.

Masks are only part of the solution we're using, and we've learned that the hardest way.

Well... I am now a statistic. I started to feel a bit ****** on the weekend. Saturday night I had a bit of stuffiness and I felt sore. I assumed it was due to the work I had been doing in the yard. Sunday was more of the same; like a slight head cold.

Monday the chills and sweats came. I have never had a fever though. I am getting forgetful. My wife finds the fridge not closed, taps not shut off etc.

My wife is why I did not go to work on Monday and she set up my Covid test at Joseph Brant for Tuesday afternoon. Is today Wednesday? I feel very "off" and things seem surreal.

At any rate the positive result rolled in sometime this evening. Just forwarded it to my work. If they pull the surveillance footage they will see me wearing my mask constantly behind the barrier even though that is beyond what is required. I wonder if they will make a note of the countless, maskless passengers who came on the bus? Every positive Covid case at work was blamed on home transmission. Will see if they will finally take a firm look at what is going on in the transit buses.

Main symptoms are complete and absolute exhaustion. I sleep for 4 to 8 hours. Am up for a half hour or so to have something to drink and perhaps eat something. Back to bed. I have no idea when my last bowel movement was. The entire episode is very bizarre.

Any of you that are not taking this seriously and are not social distancing or wearing a mask around others. Please reconsider your stance. You may literally save a life of a stranger or someone you know. At the very least you could spare someone a very ****** illness.

Covid 19 is not a hoax.

Well... I am now a statistic. I started to feel a bit ****** on the weekend. Saturday night I had a bit of stuffiness and I felt sore. I assumed it was due to the work I had been doing in the yard. Sunday was more of the same; like a slight head cold.

Monday the chills and sweats came. I have never had a fever though. I am getting forgetful. My wife finds the fridge not closed, taps not shut off etc.

My wife is why I did not go to work on Monday and she set up my Covid test at Joseph Brant for Tuesday afternoon. Is today Wednesday? I feel very "off" and things seem surreal.

At any rate the positive result rolled in sometime this evening. Just forwarded it to my work. If they pull the surveillance footage they will see me wearing my mask constantly behind the barrier even though that is beyond what is required. I wonder if they will make a note of the countless, maskless passengers who came on the bus? Every positive Covid case at work was blamed on home transmission. Will see if they will finally take a firm look at what is going on in the transit buses.

Main symptoms are complete and absolute exhaustion. I sleep for 4 to 8 hours. Am up for a half hour or so to have something to drink and perhaps eat something. Back to bed. I have no idea when my last bowel movement was. The entire episode is very bizarre.

Any of you that are not taking this seriously and are not social distancing or wearing a mask around others. Please reconsider your stance. You may literally save a life of a stranger or someone you know. At the very least you could spare someone a very ****** illness.

Covid 19 is not a hoax.
Any idea where/when/how you caught it? Did the app show anything?

Covid 19 is not a hoax.
Your wife is a keeper - look after yourself and please get well.

Covid 19 is not a hoax.

Sorry to hear, Zoodles. That totally sucks.

GWS.

Covid 19 is not a hoax.
Good luck zoodles.

Any idea where/when/how you caught it? Did the app show anything?
App showed nothing. I don't think I have ever had an alert from it. With what I do for a living I have had this app running for quite awhile now. You have to bear in mind that a lot of my passengers are of the "vulnerable" sort and do not have a cell phone.

I have uploaded the key I got to the app. Since I first had "symptoms" on Saturday I think it stands to reason that I was shedding virus at least a day or two of my shifts last week. If the app goes into your history perhaps it can flag some passengers from last Thursday and Friday. I see the better part of 1000 people a day. I am the epitome of a superspreader which is why I choose to wear a mask even behind the barrier. I hope that I have not given this to anyone.

Your wife is a keeper - look after yourself and please get well.
I am grateful for her for sure. She has been with me and had my back since me met in October 1994.

We take turns looking after each other. I plan to get past this so we can have more adventures in the future. I also want to be here to help pay the bills and my benefits are handy because of her M.S.

In the event that I somehow don't beat this I do have a good sized life insurance policy which will allow my wife to keep the house, be able to pay for her meds etc, and continue to look after her brother.

I am grateful for her for sure. She has been with me and had my back since me met in October 1994.

We take turns looking after each other. I plan to get past this so we can have more adventures in the future. I also want to be here to help pay the bills and my benefits are handy because of her M.S.

In the event that I somehow don't beat this I do have a good sized life insurance policy which will allow my wife to keep the house, be able to pay for her meds etc, and continue to look after her brother.
I'm guessing we're of similar age, met my wife in 93. Best wishes for a full recovery.

Interesting... I felt crappy enough that I called my doctor on Monday. Then we chatted today via telephone call. I went over my weird symptoms and he told me that he was sure I did not have Covid.

I do not have the shortness of breath. I have a low level nausea, the need to be constantly sleeping, the headache, and occasional chills. No fever or shortness of breath. Oh, and I woke up a bunch of times through the night and into Monday morning with sudden stabbing pain in my left big toe.

Because I have never had a series of symptoms my wife and I decided to arrange a Covid 19 test. I was frankly shocked to get the positive result.

My doctor is very good. He and his wife did a whack of E.R. rotations and he nailed the cardiac issue I have. Because of him I got into a good cardiologist who took me seriously and who subsequently uncovered my congenital tacycardia condition. I think my doctor is going to be shocked that he missed this. Just the same this is why testing and diagnostics are so important.

Interesting... I felt crappy enough that I called my doctor on Monday. Then we chatted today via telephone call. I went over my weird symptoms and he told me that he was sure I did not have Covid.

I do not have the shortness of breath. I have a low level nausea, the need to be constantly sleeping, the headache, and occasional chills. No fever or shortness of breath. Oh, and I woke up a bunch of times through the night and into Monday morning with sudden stabbing pain in my left big toe.

Because I have never had a series of symptoms my wife and I decided to arrange a Covid 19 test. I was frankly shocked to get the positive result.

My doctor is very good. He and his wife did a whack of E.R. rotations and he nailed the cardiac issue I have. Because of him I got into a good cardiologist who took me seriously and who subsequently uncovered my congenital tacycardia condition. I think my doctor is going to be shocked that he missed this. Just the same this is why testing and diagnostics are so important.
Get well soon mate, hope you have a speedy recovery.

Get well soon, Zoodles95. Keep us up to date with how it goes.

And everyone else ... wear your mask. Not to protect yourself ... but to protect everyone else.

This is the issue, CDC said that 85% of the people infected in the states confirmed they were wearing masks everytime they were out. The mask doesnt stop you getting it, it lowers the chance of you spreading it to others.

Covid 19 is not a hoax.

I was dreading this. I hope you're able to fight this off fast and 100%.

Where are the mask laws that may have prevented this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom