Coronavirus | Page 248 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
As expected the epicenter of wankers in Toronto are once again proving that they are special needs sunflowers.

The picture could distort space and distance. Lens FL and point of view would make a difference. Or they could be stupid.

As expected the epicenter of wankers in Toronto are once again proving that they are special needs sunflowers.

send in the police. give them 10 minutes to spread out or leave and then give every last one a ticket, two if they talk back.

screw them.

send in the police. give them 10 minutes to spread out or leave and then give every last one a ticket, two if they talk back.

screw them.
The police apparently said there were too many people in the park to reasonably issue tickets (4 were issued).

Fine. No park for you. All of you stupid wankers have ruined it and TB is closed for two weeks and then we'll try again.

The police apparently said there were too many people in the park to reasonably issue tickets (4 were issued).

Fine. No park for you. All of you stupid wankers have ruined it and TB is closed for two weeks and then we'll try again.
lol. so if we want to avoid tickets we just show up with enough people? excellent ill remember that for later.

Now might be a better time to catch it than later, if you survive. The hospitals appear to be under capacity at the moment.

Now might be a better time to catch it than later, if you survive. The hospitals appear to be under capacity at the moment.
Yup. If I was to have It I’d rather it be right now. Hospitals and staff got some experience with it and there is capacity.

The extra months of quarantine can be attributed to these morons.
I'm furious about this. All the outpouring of thanks and support for our front line workers just went right out the window.
Selfish doesn't even begin to describe these morons.

Last edited:
Well I'll be damned. Look who I found.

screw them.

Problem: Family A goes and spreads their blanket 6 feet from family B. The place gets crowded and dumbass C parks his but in the space. Why should and B be punished? Should they have left?

Next step is fencing the parks and doing the one out, one in body count. Add that to JT's budget.

Problem: Family A goes and spreads their blanket 6 feet from family B. The place gets crowded and dumbass C parks his but in the space. Why should and B be punished? Should they have left?

Next step is fencing the parks and doing the one out, one in body count. Add that to JT's budget.

Family A and Family B should have a healthy diet of cabbage and beans.

They should have stayed the **** at home. All of them.

The extra months of quarantine can be attributed to these morons.
I'm furious about this. All the outpouring of thanks and support for our front line workers just went right out the window.
Selfish doesn't even begin to describe these morons.
Nah, it was all on that one guy who went out to fetch a toy motorcycle. Then, others did likewise. Hope, you're happy with it.

Suicide rate is up. I wonder if they will count them as Coronavirus deaths. In some ways it makes sense, in others, not.

It's easy for someone with lots of open space to critique those who are squeezed in together.
I can't imagine living on the 20+ floor of a one bedroom apartment.
Some of these people need fresh air and sunshine, every once in a while.

Fresh air and sunshine =/ woodstock in the middle of a pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom