Coronavirus | Page 228 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The inhaled virus SARS-CoV-2 likely binds to epithelial cells in the nasal cavity and starts replicating"
What is the largest organ in the human body?

The human hair is ~800 times greater in diameter then the dimension of a corona virus :|
Thousands of them could fit nicely into the pores of your skin.

So, I'm not sure what your point is. Are you trying to say that contrary to all scientific evidence Covid19 can be contracted through your skin?

Last edited:
Should we start subtracting all these deaths from the Total Corona count?

Don't answer me pls, I'm just bored out of my mind. :)

haven't followed this thread for a while

any commentary on Russian doctors "falling" out of windows?
I like my travels, but may reconsider and stay in Canada for a year or so

You're in luck! Carnival Cruises want's to start back up Aug 1.

What moron would go on a ship then? Frig me. Almost a 100% chance you will get stuck in your cabin for two weeks at the end (or are they planning on discharging passengers into a quarantine hotel to free up the ship for the next batch of victims?)

These stupid guidelines vs laws are now simmering and about to boil over. Some municipalities are threatening to fine cottagers up to $5000 a day for showing up. Meanwhile Douggie is saying, they pay tax, I can't stop them, here they come. As I've always said, this should have been a clean "do what you want and stay six feet apart" or "stay at your principal residence and do nothing". This half-ass suggestion just causes half the people to do whatever they want and the other half to be angry at them.

Hope they take them to some island middle of nowhere and dump em there and we can get some entertainment value out of it. Lord of the flies crossed with survivor or some crap like that.

Hope they take them to some island middle of nowhere and dump em there and we can get some entertainment value out of it. Lord of the flies crossed with survivor or some crap like that.
Musk says he isn't going to own a house anymore, maybe he is buying up cruise ships and going to run hunger games in international waters. He'd probably make a fortune with PPV.

So, I'm not sure what your point is. Are you trying to say that contrary to all scientific evidence Covid19 can be contracted through your skin?
Well lets see now, we know it can grow up in your nose, it comes out your scat so somebody ate it, it might swell your toes or clot your blood so it's potentially in your veins, I'd say there's enough of a chance the sh*t might grow inside you from stem to stern.

Black flies are biting wicked, lots of little extra bloody holes in my exposed epidermis today.

Musk says he isn't going to own a house anymore, maybe he is buying up cruise ships and going to run hunger games in international waters. He'd probably make a fortune with PPV.
Space is where it's at. Can't get much more isolated than there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom