Coronavirus | Page 95 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm
"A surgical mask is not to be confused with a respirator and is not certified as such. Surgical masks are not designed to protect the wearer from inhaling airborne bacteria or virus particles and are less effective than respirators, which are designed for this purpose"

lol What are you doing buying low test, high test has a better shelf life ;)

Mastectomies being cancelled in people with active cancer. Many transplants cancelled. Chemo patients with any possible symptoms being turned away (guess what chemo causes, pretty much every damn symptom known to man). Palliative chemo patients have gone home to die as what is the point on improving quality of life if you are locked at home for the remainder of it anyway? The effect on the healthcare system is huge and to date little of that is directly due to Covid.

I watched my mother succumb to cancer while in top notch palliative care. Thank you Royal Victoria Hospital in Barrie for all you did. I can't imagine taking care of her at home.

as I was saying about credit card interest ....

Banks caught off guard by Trudeau’s talk of credit-card rates

BILL CURRY
JAMES BRADSHAWBANKING REPORTER
PUBLISHED MARCH 26, 2020 UPDATED 7 MINUTES AGO

maybe my email got through.... :rolleyes: :coffee:

The bastards don't want to give up on iota of their privileged profit stream. :mad:

that would be a very good thing - the CC interest rate cut
there will be people using them for cash flow to get through this
luckily I'm not it that position, thank ?

Hmmmm
"A surgical mask is not to be confused with a respirator and is not certified as such. Surgical masks are not designed to protect the wearer from inhaling airborne bacteria or virus particles and are less effective than respirators, which are designed for this purpose"

I topped up the ‘73 CB350F ... high test ain’t gonna make it any faster
$3.51 top up after dropping off some PPE at my mother’s in Burlington (yes I am the favourite son ).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

102f357322bb7efbfe3a5ac6bfc81c2a.jpg

I know! It's crazy.
I filled up with 91, which was 96c, total came to $16 I was shocked, I kept squeezing in as much I could into the tank :ROFLMAO:

Oh look, they just announced on TV the masks are for clinical use and Not just personal use walking around.

Hmmmm

Not the 94 stuff, they get the higher number by adding more Ethanol....

The bastards don't want to give up on iota of their privileged profit stream. :mad:
Nope they don't.
I got a notice from RBC a couple weeks ago right at the beginning of all this, that they are modifying user fees etc..
Not in favour of the consumer of course.

I'll never understand people whining about cc interest rates.Use your card...pay it off...no interest charge.If you are using it and can't afford to pay it off...well maybe you shouldn't have a credit card.
It's all about wants and needs.

Today was a relatively good day. I haven’t turned on the TV. I’ve skipped past as much of the bad news as possible on GTAM and tried to keep it relatively light on here.
I got all the things done that I needed to and it was warm enough to take the bike instead of the car for part of it.

Try to keep this all in perspective.
Let’s get through this the best we can. Protect your friends and family. Be kind. Be a good neighbour and a good friend. There are people far worse off in this world.

Comments?

Silver nitrate stains the skin for about two weeks. If a person is COVID + or should be isolating write C-19 + on their forehead.

Also it Doug wants us to take this seriously he should close the LCBO and beer stores. Mind you that could start a fresh run on TP

Don’t believe the numbers that the media is feeding us.There are six people in our household.A week ago tomorrow four of us got back from Florida and one from Australia(we are all self isolating) .On Tuesday three of us came down with severe flu like symptoms. Called the Covid 19 hotline and after answering numerous questions I was told that we probably have the virus but they are not currently testing anyone but medical staff and first responders. There just aren’t enough test kits available which I totally understand. We were also told do not go to a hospital unless it’s an emergency and you can’t breathe.We did however get some useful tips, wash your hands, do not touch your face , always wear a condom, don’t stick the q-tip in your ear just rub it gently around the edges , don’t run with scissors in your hand etc. My point is this, their phones are ringing off the hook and if they are not testing people how can the published numbers be even remotely accurate. For the record I am not a hyphocondriac. I am a healthy 57 year old male and have not been to a doctor in ten years. I don’t remember the last time I had a cold so when this thing hit me like a ton of bricks two days ago I knew exactly what it was.Just saying be careful out there and don’t believe what you are reading and seeing on TV. This thing is much bigger than were being told.Good news is that for most people it will be like getting the flu which is what I’m experiencing. For children or seniors it will be much worse.

Comments?

Silver nitrate stains the skin for about two weeks. If a person is COVID + or should be isolating write C-19 + on their forehead.

Also it Doug wants us to take this seriously he should close the LCBO and beer stores. Mind you that could start a fresh run on TP
Just use the silver nitrate to write alkie on your forehead.

Oh dear god. I can only hope the politicians are too busy to go about their normal bleeding heart routine.

Fake quotes:
"What should be do in a pandemic?"
"I have a great idea, let's release most of our prisoners. We'll start with the youth, asylum seekers and immigrants! They all have safe places to go and self-isolate and easy access to money which is good because unemployment is soaring."

Real quote:
“The fact that the major of federal and provincial governments have not communicated a comprehensive pandemic de-incarceration plan for Indigenous people is completely irresponsible,”

Frig me.

They're report back to jail once it's deemed safe again.

Don’t believe the numbers that the media is feeding us.There are six people in our household.A week ago tomorrow four of us got back from Florida and one from Australia(we are all self isolating) .On Tuesday three of us came down with severe flu like symptoms. Called the Covid 19 hotline and after answering numerous questions I was told that we probably have the virus but they are not currently testing anyone but medical staff and first responders. There just aren’t enough test kits available which I totally understand. We were also told do not go to a hospital unless it’s an emergency and you can’t breathe.We did however get some useful tips, wash your hands, do not touch your face , always wear a condom, don’t stick the q-tip in your ear just rub it gently around the edges , don’t run with scissors in your hand etc. My point is this, their phones are ringing off the hook and if they are not testing people how can the published numbers be even remotely accurate. For the record I am not a hyphocondriac. I am a healthy 57 year old male and have not been to a doctor in ten years. I don’t remember the last time I had a cold so when this thing hit me like a ton of bricks two days ago I knew exactly what it was.Just saying be careful out there and don’t believe what you are reading and seeing on TV. This thing is much bigger than were being told.Good news is that for most people it will be like getting the flu which is what I’m experiencing. For children or seniors it will be much worse.

Sorry about the needed isolation but why don't you get regular checkups? A friend also avoided checkups. When he fainted and was taken to hospital they found colon cancer. Fortunately he survived. Some don't. Chronic leukemia is another one. It can take a long time before it takes you out but if you know your numbers (White blood count) they can manage the situation. Prostate cancer ditto. All OHIP covered except the PSA test for the prostate ($35 I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom