Coronavirus | Page 93 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are literally trying to scapegoat without realizing lol

It's okay, everyone's a piece of **** so I get it =P

Chernobyl did not have a world wide nuclear fallout btw so only the Russian government was responsible for their own ****.

I'm honestly not sure if the US and Canadian government is worse or better than China with how we're handling COVID-19. I do think we are significantly worse than Taiwan, HK, and Singapore.
Me thinks you don't know what a scapegoat is. Read this: China's Misplaced Pandemic Propaganda.

Your responses seem to be aligned with the CPC's propaganda pump.

I just had a terrifying thought. Is trumpy dumb enough to try to invade Canada to gain some more "clean" land and help stop the spread of the virus?
Would make a hell of a big golf course

Me thinks you don't know what a scapegoat is. Read this: China's Misplaced Pandemic Propaganda.

Your responses seem to be aligned with the CPC's propaganda pump.

Google the definition for scapegoat.

I never said China isn't ****** up. I don't like China. I'm also not expecting China to save our ***** because I see the China as a country that will backstab at any opportunity (...like every other country actually lol.) I expect our ******* governments to do a better job than the Chinese though.

Google the definition for scapegoat.

I never said China isn't ****** up. I don't like China. I'm also not expecting China to save our ***** because I see the China as a country that will backstab at any opportunity (...like every other country actually lol.) I expect our ******* governments to do a better job than the Chinese though.
scapegoat
noun [ C ]
a person who is blamed for something that someone else has done:

Who created the conditions for the Virus (this one and the ones before)?
Who covered it up and let travellers loose to seed a pandemic?

A scapegoat would be blaming Italy, Canada or the US for originating the pandemic -- that's the current mission of CPC propaganda.

Okay, I stand corrected.

Now tell me, how are you going to get China to assist in doing whatever you think it should do because the Chinese ****** up first?

Okay, I stand corrected.

Now tell me, how are you going to get China to assist in doing whatever you think it should do because the Chinese ****** up first?
Well first thing he is going to need to do is improve the life style of the entire population drastically so they are not living in filth and poverty and having to eat anything that moves.

Dick Kovacevich, who ran Wells Fargo until 2007, said he wants healthy people under age 55 to return to work in late April if the outbreak is contained enough.

“We’ll gradually bring those people back and see what happens. Some of them will get sick, some may even die, I don’t know,” he said. “Do you want to suffer more economically or take some risk that you’ll get flu-like symptoms and a flu-like experience? Do you want to take an economic risk or a health risk? You get to choose.”

See, this is is why I can't tell who's worse...

The Chinese that censor and manipulate, or the Americans using brute force lol

I don't know if is true or not, but Douggie called out Pusateri's for selling Lysol wipes for $30 a tube. If true, I am sure they will have an excuse about supply being limited and trying to serve their customers, but it will be hard to stay of the &%&% list on the back side of this.

As a side note, who knew the cupboard full of cleaning supplies would so rapidly become more valuable than the cupboard full of narcotics?

I don't know if is true or not, but Douggie called out Pusateri's for selling Lysol wipes for $30 a tube. If true, I am sure they will have an excuse about supply being limited and trying to serve their customers, but it will be hard to stay of the &%&% list on the back side of this.

As a side note, who knew the cupboard full of cleaning supplies would so rapidly become more valuable than the cupboard full of narcotics?

People will have long memories for this covid thing.

Just got an email from 407 re: covid.
  1. They are pausing their reward program so you don't get demoted for not driving enough km in a month
  2. They are temporarily suspending interest charges (good, first company I have seen do that)
  3. They are temporarily stopping harassing phone calls re: unpaid balances and stopping plate denials (so if you have a big 407 bill and need a sticker, go online now).
  4. They provided $250,000 of free 407 to healthcare workers.

Um, did anyone look at the MSDS for these products? It's alcohol

Um, did anyone look at the MSDS for these products? It's alcohol
I just grabbed a tube from the garage. Alkyl (40% C12, 50% C14, 10% C16) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride 0.28%.

Willing to trade for a bike. Aprilia preferred, but I will settle for a Duc (or beta or ossa) if that's all you got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom