Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted this elsewhere:
47RLS6l.jpg

i9qf5zL.jpg

cUdrBbZ.jpg

Young and oh so very dumb.

They need more help dealing with covid patients don't they? So many stories about them dying alone as nobody is available to hold their hands. I think we have a volunteer. She's obviously not working anytime soon so she has lots of time on her hands.

"Hamilton police say that on March 19, an 18-year-old female employee of a McDonald’s on Rymal Road presented a fake doctor’s note to her supervisor, indicating she had tested positive for COVID-19.

The supervisor immediately shut the store, contacted Hamilton Public Health, and sent an untold number of employees home on orders that they self-isolate for 14 days."
"She was charged with mischief over $5,000, fraud under $5,000, making a forged document and using a forged document."

BJ is positive :/

Is that the first world-leader than has been positive? (Well, there was Charles, but he doesn't really lead anything).

9) Corona is renamed "Covid-19" by WHO, a shameless and cowardly attempt to avoid any allusion to its origins - Wuhan, China.

Hardly shameless & cowardly. They assigned it an official name as they do when a new virus is discovered and identified, they've done this for a while. We don't call H1N1 North America Flu, and the Spanish Flu wasn't Spanish. Virus's don't give f*** where its from.

Medical community experts have abandoned other naming conventions for similar reasons. WHO says disease names should avoid geographic locations, people’s names, species of animal or food, and other references that could incite fear or place blame.

WHO on naming the virus

BJ is positive :/

Is that the first world-leader than has been positive? (Well, there was Charles, but he doesn't really lead anything).

No
The wife of our Prime Minister tested positive a while ago. I'm sure if my wife had it I would have it.

Young and oh so very dumb.

They need more help dealing with covid patients don't they? So many stories about them dying alone as nobody is available to hold their hands. I think we have a volunteer. She's obviously not working anytime soon so she has lots of time on her hands.

"Hamilton police say that on March 19, an 18-year-old female employee of a McDonald’s on Rymal Road presented a fake doctor’s note to her supervisor, indicating she had tested positive for COVID-19.

The supervisor immediately shut the store, contacted Hamilton Public Health, and sent an untold number of employees home on orders that they self-isolate for 14 days."
"She was charged with mischief over $5,000, fraud under $5,000, making a forged document and using a forged document."
In related fast food joint news....

Afaik, he never had a positive test though. Or are you saying Sophie is a world leader?
No I figure if she tests positive and they are husband and wife in a normal relationship, he has it even if it has not flared up.

Alright here’s my update. Went to the doctor yesterday and diagnosed with small case of pneumonia. Unfortunately due to the symptoms I have the doctor believes I have an 80% chance of having COVID.
Sent me to the hospital next door and been lying here on antibiotics and oxygen. Feel better since antibiotic was administered.
If I leave today I go into hard quarantine. Hotel already threw my stuff out and it was brought to me inside of 4 plastic bags to my hospital room.
The COVID test is very uncomfortable when administered.

Alright here’s my update. Went to the doctor yesterday and diagnosed with small case of pneumonia. Unfortunately due to the symptoms I have the doctor believes I have an 80% chance of having COVID.
Sent me to the hospital next door and been lying here on antibiotics and oxygen. Feel better since antibiotic was administered.
If I leave today I go into hard quarantine. Hotel already threw my stuff out and it was brought to me inside of 4 plastic bags to my hospital room.
Take care of yourself MP. Let us know if we can do anything to help on this end.

hope you get better bud and good luck

9) Corona is renamed "Covid-19" by WHO, a shameless and cowardly attempt to avoid any allusion to its origins - Wuhan, China.

"Coronavirus" is a group of infections, not a name. The common cold is a Coronavirus as well. I had a cold in November and therefore had a Coronavirus infection myself then.

Covid19 is not an "attempt" to cover up anything. It is just the scientific community giving a proper scientific name to a virus so it's properly scientifically identified.

Turn off Fox news.

For which part?
The part where they're saying they should've had stronger directives/suggestions to world leaders 2 months ago.

At least that's how i see it lol. Taiwan as an example took measures about a week after the first cases started popping out from China.
Imagine where we'd be if we'd acted in the same way.

Assuming you are home in Mississauga. All the best.

Speedy recovery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom