Coronavirus | Page 477 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden cured Covid, didn’t you hear.

Notice they’re not talking about the Biden impeachment in the news
Alright...
Some right wing nut bar decided to bring articles of impeachment up on Biden after what, 22.3 hours in office?

well today they started calling people that had injection #1 , telling them injection #2 will come...... later.......

how hard would it be to think we had 100k doses so we can give 50K and have enough to do a second dose within the time frame. Nope, math too hard. F me ,

Best rollout since Target took over the Canadian retail market.

You're not what the country is looking for :( JT needs you to check a lot of minority boxes before your application is reviewed. Based on today's stupidity, I suspect he will appoint a first nations GG. Brazeau should be available.
Press would have a field day if JT put Brazeau in as GG. Queen might frown about hiring someone who's been charged with assault, sexual assault, drug and alcohol offenses, fraud & breach of trust. At least Trudy knows he can beat him in a fight :LOL:

Press would have a field day if JT put Brazeau in as GG. Queen might frown about hiring someone who's been charged with assault, sexual assault, drug and alcohol offenses, fraud & breach of trust. At least Trudy knows he can beat him in a fight :LOL:

Put him in the ring with some little old codger. He'd destroy the poor guy!

Testing travellers in bound is useless, they are selling counterfeit negative tests right in many airports. The airline cannot tell the difference.

The flights should be shutdown but the airlines are pushing hard to keep them flying, basically what it boils down to.

Testing travellers in bound is useless, they are selling counterfeit negative tests right in many airports. The airline cannot tell the difference.

The flights should be shutdown but the airlines are pushing hard to keep them flying, basically what it boils down to.
Shutdown is a constitutional problem. Expensive and annoying quarantine should be hard to challenge and beat. We all knew inbound testing was garbage. JT going that route was yet another embarrassment.

Forced quarantine would work and the cost would be another disincentive.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk
I'm even ok with allowing some avenue for government sponsored quarantine in exceptional cases. If your dad is dying (imminently) and you cant afford the $3000 quarantine, I'm not opposed to society trying to help you. Not your wife or kids or cousins or best friend though, they can pay their own way. Devil is in the details on the exemption though.

For the vast majority of ********* travellers, 3k plus a solid 7 to 14 day lockup would be sufficient to collapse their numbers.

well today they started calling people that had injection #1 , telling them injection #2 will come...... later.......

how hard would it be to think we had 100k doses so we can give 50K and have enough to do a second dose within the time frame. Nope, math too hard. F me ,

Best rollout since Target took over the Canadian retail market.
My daughter works at Sick Kids -- got her second jab today. Nothing for dad.

I'm even ok with allowing some avenue for government sponsored quarantine in exceptional cases. If your dad is dying (imminently) and you cant afford the $3000 quarantine, I'm not opposed to society trying to help you. Not your wife or kids or cousins or best friend though, they can pay their own way. Devil is in the details on the exemption though.

For the vast majority of ********* travellers, 3k plus a solid 7 to 14 day lockup would be sufficient to collapse their numbers.
Hotels are all empty right now, I'm sure they would appreciate any type of guest they can get.

I'd prefer the gov't negotiate a blanket deal with hotels / motels on behalf of travelers.

Have 3 preset price points:, $70 budget, $125 basic and $200premium (plus an open rate for ballers.) When you depart the plane, you get on the $70/100/200 bus and it takes you straight to your chaperoned 14 day quarantine room. Room service or delivery on food, drink and grocery items.

Oh good....EU planning export limits of vaccine...probably so they can keep more in house.

And in other news....too little too late?

Trudeau says new travel restrictions will be introduced soon.​

What is soon?​

I know, you're mulling it over.

"Because we already have some of the strongest measures anywhere, we have to be very careful as we move forward on even further measures."

Have you checked what New Zealand and Australia have done or what numerous countries in the South Pacific have accomplished?

This is Trump talk, making unfounded claims knowing the dumb and dumber won't check the facts. Why can't we be number one?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom