Coronavirus | Page 476 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm....I don't know the answer but I'll ask...since the feds won't (or can't) close the borders, can each province mandate that if you land at YYZ or any airport you MUST go into provincial quarantine? Can Doug not gets his hotel buddies to put up a few hundred people? Get the incoming people to pay for it under Provincial Order? The feds control the border and airport....but once you step foot outside of those doors...aren't you within provincial regulations?
I think douggie could do something like a ride check/covid test on the roads outside of the airport (afaik airport land is federal jurisdiction). I doubt he could get away with quarantine as it gets too muddy with on-site staff, pilots, passengers, etc. You cant lock them all up as some are essential and he has no access to passenger lists.

This about sums it up....you forgot the 'uhhh.....uhhhh....uhhh....uhhh...'
He didn't even need to be a leader here. He could have blindly copied methods other countries had successfully used and even that was too big a decision for him to make.

I'm waiting for one of his stupid inclusionary policies to include ex-politicians as an infringed group as they are so useless that they can't possibly work a normal job and the required reduction in their standard of living when they get a six figure pension after eight years of work causes them mental anguish.

Give him a break. he's still mulling it over :unsure:
It's amazing that they got a direct quote from him that "one case is too many" and Alberta and Ontario released airline passenger results at 1% or higher positive and he still sits and thinks about it. Hundreds of flights a day, statistically almost one case per flight, lets think about it for a while and see how long it takes to get to one. Maybe a few more weeks and we'll have a more complete understanding. Fack. Loser.

He didn't even need to be a leader here. He could have blindly copied methods other countries had successfully used and even that was too big a decision for him to make.

I'm waiting for one of his stupid inclusionary policies to include ex-politicians as an infringed group as they are so useless that they can't possibly work a normal job and the required reduction in their standard of living when they get a six figure pension after eight years of work causes them mental anguish.
Am I a bad person if I want a 6 figure pension after 8 years of work? Because I want that...retire at 50 to a 6 figure pension...sign me up.

Am I a bad person if I want a 6 figure pension after 8 years of work? Because I want that...retire at 50 to a 6 figure pension...sign me up.
Governor General?

She's likely pushing seven figures. 150 GG pension + 250 expense slush fund + appearance fees + access to influence + CSA pension.
Sign me up. I don’t have hair though....will JT hire me?

My first duty will be something something to do with motorcycles. I’ll ensure to consult GTAM prior.

Is that an offer? I’ll take that job.
You're not what the country is looking for :( JT needs you to check a lot of minority boxes before your application is reviewed. Based on today's stupidity, I suspect he will appoint a first nations GG. Brazeau should be available.

You're not what the country is looking for :( JT needs you to check a lot of minority boxes before your application is reviewed. Based on today's stupidity, I suspect he will appoint a first nations GG. Brazeau should be available.
So I’m being discriminated because I’m white, male, and able bodied? Not cool JT....not cool at all.

can I self identify as a pierogi? Cabbage roll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom