Coronavirus | Page 273 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how people stand having hair this long.

Some good deals out there for those with cash. RCGS Resolute just sold for $600K. That is an ice-hardened 410' cruise ship for less than many of the boats on GTA lakes.

1280px-RCGS_Resolute.jpg
How much would it cost to own per year?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

One of those "if you have to ask, you can't afford it" deals. Although captain john got away with as close to zero as possible on his boat in Toronto for decades.

If you are moving it at speed up to ~1000 L/hour of diesel. Insurance, I have no idea. Maintenance on a 410x60' boat, lots of money and time or lots and lots of money. Honestly, I don't see most cosmetic maintenance being cost effective on that type of boat. Just enjoy it as it slowly returns to the earth/sea. It probably has decades more before it kills itself.

AC has jumped on board the profit over people bandwagon too.

Shareholders are people too! LoL I kid I kid

last nights flight from YVR to YYZ was maybe 30% full. I understand they can’t continue like this but something should be set up outside of that ****** care package. Maybe small dividers between the seats will help out.

it’s impossible to distance in that space, outside of full body condoms something needs to be done.

Shareholders are people too! LoL I kid I kid

last nights flight from YVR to YYZ was maybe 30% full. I understand they can’t continue like this but something should be set up outside of that ****** care package. Maybe small dividers between the seats will help out.

it’s impossible to distance in that space, outside of full body condoms something needs to be done.

Pods on the wings like Flight of the Phoenix?

1593264786166.png

Just think... you could have it pulled out of the water and put in dry dock... you have an absolutely massive ship, with tons of rooms... turn it into an apartment building, hotel or maybe cheap air b'n'b accommodations.

Just think... you could have it pulled out of the water and put in dry dock... you have an absolutely massive ship, with tons of rooms... turn it into an apartment building, hotel or maybe cheap air b'n'b accommodations.
Aren't the Toronto Air BnB rules that you are only allowed to rent out rooms in your primary residence? Live in it, dock it and rent out a few hundred rooms on AirBnB. Since collingwood condos are generating 60K a year with air bnb, you should be able to pay off the boat in few months. Refurbish some rooms and rent them out at premium rate, leave the vintage look for the economy rooms.

Aren't the Toronto Air BnB rules that you are only allowed to rent out rooms in your primary residence? Live in it, dock it and rent out a few hundred rooms on AirBnB. Since collingwood condos are generating 60K a year with air bnb, you should be able to pay off the boat in few months. Refurbish some rooms and rent them out at premium rate, leave the vintage look for the economy rooms.
And this was my line of thinking.
Not to actually go anywhere with it, but dock it and live on it.
Cheaper per sq ft than anything in the 6ix

Was just down at Ashbridges Bay for a walk with a friend tonight. Not a lot of social distancing going on and plenty of large groups. I hope this works out.

Last edited:
Full disclosure...I got my hair cut the other day. I know the salon owner. He has max 2clients in at a time. Everything is disinfected between visits, I watched them do it. You wait outside before being called in. He wears a full visor, his assistant wears a mask. He has Perspex shields separating everything. Between the chairs, between the sink. Hand sanitizer on the way in, and out. Clients must wear masks inside.
I managed to get in to the barber shop last week as well. Only two chairs in operation of the 5 normally available. two patrons in chairs and room for 3 more spaced out. Staff work either morning or afternoon, so still short on hours, but as most of the clients are saying "just take it off" they are quick and my barber mentioned that even with the short hours, she made more money due to the throughput. sanitizing between customers .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom