Coronavirus | Page 149 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
5d6fe84793a684988c2992356d967af4.jpg
Yeah that's bizarre hopefully he will be ok.
I would hate for them to call it the Johnson viris, if something did happen. :ROFLMAO:
Just jokes, hopefully he recovers!

Oh boy. Anti-vaxxer, 5G conspiracy theorist... hits all the marks...
Aha....once I find some time later and the kids are down I'll give it a watch. Once the guys started talking about 'we're being phased out as the middle class, need to get rid of the middle class, we're all slaves now, I tuned out as I wasn't in the mood for arguing and sleep sounded better.'

"But he's an MIT grad and sounds like he knows what he's talking about!" was the response.

"But he's an MIT grad and sounds like he knows what he's talking about!" was the response.

Something that was a bit of a revelation to me was that some exceptionally smart people can also be unbelievably stupid in certain areas.

Before Ben Carson was a joke, he was one of the leading neurosurgeons in the world

That's a Leitz microscope :/ not really a great one either.

Orlando lawyer for pastor who held services during coronavirus outbreak says church lost its insurance

Thank god (pardon the pun) there's some consequences to the actions.

Now we just need someone to sue one of these same churches now and it should put a chill into all the others still thinking they can do this sort of stupid **** and get away with it...because jesus.

I went on a US bike forum about twice the size as GTAM and there was only a couple of dozen Covid posts. One was amusing. The guy was trading his Goldwing for a Harley because you can't catch anything on a Harley.

Apparently the Arizona governor told people to stay in but that has largely been ignored.

Thank god (pardon the pun) there's some consequences to the actions.

Now we just need someone to sue one of these same churches now and it should put a chill into all the others still thinking they can do this sort of stupid **** and get away with it...because jesus.

The minister's worth an estimated $140 million. He'll survive.

The minister's worth an estimated $140 million. He'll survive.

Sue for 141.

Problem solved.

If nothing else even the sniff of losing that protective cloak of insurance will cause some of these other whackjob ministers to have pause.

Sue for 141.

Problem solved.

If nothing else even the sniff of losing that protective cloak of insurance will cause some of these other whackjob ministers to have pause.

He can insure the church himself. Just has to post a surety bond.

Anyone know of any good/realistic motorcycle/racing games for pc?

@Lightcycle

Anyone know of any good/realistic motorcycle/racing games for pc?

@Lightcycle

Ride series is decent. I haven’t played Ride 3 but did have 1 and 2. Think Gran Turismo for motorcycles, no quite as good as Gran Turismo but fun and lots of different cool bikes.

I’ve been playing a lot of Monster energy supercross the game 3. Same people that put out the MXGP series of games. I really enjoy both games but switch buying MXGP and Supercross every year so can’t comment on the current version of MXGP.

I’m on PS4, I’m sure all these games are available on PC but can’t confirm.

News released about 20 minutes ago.

And just like that the 3M mask debacle is over.

TORONTO (AP) — Manufacturing giant 3M said Monday it has an agreement with the Trump administration that will allow the company to continue to export N95 protective masks to Canada and Latin America amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Love him or hate him, we all need to give Trudeau points for knowing how to play the Donald Trump game.

Instinct for many would be to flip out and retaliate. We do make that special pulp, after all.

But nope...he gets on TV and is all diplomatic, Hmmm's and Haaah's in front of the Cameras, gets tarred and feathered on social media because of his "inaction" and refusal to kneejerk retaliate and call Trump names, but behind the scenes all sorts of things were very clearly in action. And it got the right result.

Very interesting story published just a few hours before the agreement came to light;

Disclaimer: I didn't vote for him. Ford neither. But big kudos to both for how they're navigating things right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom