Coronavirus | Page 148 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
5d6fe84793a684988c2992356d967af4.jpg

This theory strikes me similarly as the right wing conspiracy theories (something about the deep state and Bill Gates created the virus) and gives Trump too much credit, but hey it's some entertainment

Sad news whenever anyone is stricken with this damn virus.
He didn't just become stricken with it, doesn't this mean he spread it around like crazy?

Its so weird with the stats, Im hearing cases of people who were already dying from an illness, but at the last minute got covid so those deaths are also being classified as covid deaths(even though they were already dying from something else anyway)

We really are lucky in a sense, canada isnt a huge tourist destination, places like spain, italy, USA etc are being hit hard, they got 10 times the number of confirmed cases and therefore 10 times the deaths...

Its so weird with the stats, Im hearing cases of people who were already dying from an illness, but at the last minute got covid so those deaths are also being classified as covid deaths(even though they were already dying from something else anyway)

They're going to have to figure out a way to classify all these stats.

China is going the other way in an attempt to reduce the figures. If someone had co-morbidities and died of COVID-19, then they don't class that as an official cause of death.

But on the other hand, some terminal illnesses take months, if not years to kill a patient. If COVID-19 hastens that death, shouldn't the official cause of death be the virus?

there is strong evidence that ONE football game is responsible for a mass infection
thousands of Velencia fans traveled to Bergamo for the weekend to see the match - Feb 19
they went to restaurants, partied in the bars then attended the packed stadium
in a region that was unknown at the time but became the epicenter of the Italian epidemic

the Spaniards returned home to full-on spring party mode - festivals
and spread the virus throughout their own country

1586205257214.png

We really are lucky in a sense, canada isnt a huge tourist destination, places like spain, italy, USA etc are being hit hard, they got 10 times the number of confirmed cases and therefore 10 times the deaths...
But as a country we need to hurry up and grow some self sufficiency, should have a long time ago.

Four years ago we stopped at the tourist center in Algonquin park on our way thru. Four tour buses were unloading at the same time and it was literally impossible to go inside without having to shove your away. All four buses were chartered by a Chinese travel agent. They closed the gift shop because they couldn't handle the crowd. We waited 40 minutes till the buses loaded up again. Tried to use the restrooms, closed for cleaning. Had to use the bushes.
Canada is a big tourist destination!

I always thought it would be cool to drive one of those busses, now um not so much.

My buddies sent me this thing last night...haven't watched the whole thing so I'll keep judgement until I do. But thought it'd be something to share.

Or as the NYC Health dept rep said today

People are dying in their NYC homes and those deaths are not being caught in the Covid19 data.

Edit:

180 - 195 deaths per day occurring at home in New York City due to COVID-19 are not being counted in the official figures. "Early on in this crisis we were able to swab people who died at home, and thus got a coronavirus reading. But those days are long gone. We simply don't have the testing capacity for the large numbers dying at home. Now only those few who had a test confirmation *before* dying are marked as victims of coronavirus on their death certificate. This almost certainly means we are undercounting the total number of victims of this pandemic," said Mark Levine, Chair of New York City Council health committee

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom