Compressor Accessories | GTAMotorcycle.com

Compressor Accessories

Want to buy Compressor Accessories Direct?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jampy00

Site Supporter
Howdy Folks.

Want to gauge some interest here. I run a Canadian company that offers a wide range of compressor accessories.
Hoses, gauges, fittings, couplers, blow guns, FRL's etc.
We've also sold to distibutors only (not a hard rule, just the way it was)
As we are in the process of "updating" our website we plan on offering products direct to end users.
So, I figured I'd ask if any of you home mechanics or mechanics would be interested in see what we have to offer.

Always interested in new things. Often I am in no rush so I wait until I can find something for far below fair pricing. For instance, the main air hose in the garage is a reelcraft 3/4" self-retracting. If I bought it at anything remotely approaching retail I would have been better off buying cordless everything and ditching air entirely. I am switching more things over to type V so if I can send you money instead of a random faceless corporation, that works for me.

Last edited:
I understand completely. This is why I chose to take this approach. I can't remember the last time I used an air tool, but I still use a compressor for many tasks. Tire inflation (we carry some nice digital inflators), Cleaning parts from dust and debris etc.
If enough people are interested I'll post a link to our catalogue and make arrangement for anyone to call / email and place an order.
Our prices and shipping are fair, we are not in the bsuiness of ripping people off.

I understand completely. This is why I chose to take this approach. I can't remember the last time I used an air tool, but I still use a compressor for many tasks. Tire inflation (we carry some nice digital inflators), Cleaning parts from dust and debris etc.
If enough people are interested I'll post a link to our catalogue and make arrangement for anyone to call / email and place an order.
Our prices and shipping are fair, we are not in the bsuiness of ripping people off.
I wasn't implying you were ripping people off. More that I am on some of these unnecessary items. It is hard for me to justify paying much more than $100 for a hose reel for instance but entirely unreasonable of me to expect to get a 3/4" reel for that price.

Appologies, I should have clarified. I never assumed you were implying anything. Just wanted to let people know that we pride ourselves on customer service with honesty and integrity. How someone see value in a product is up to them. :)
We have both hose reels and electrical reels.

Sounds great. Let's have the link.

I’ve been longing for a good quality digital tire pressure gauge to run off my compressor. I would also be interested in a hose reel, and maybe more.

Post the link. My workplace has about 30 air drops, were always replacing hissing connectors and whips. Post the link.

Appreciate the replies.
Here is the link: Catalogue Airmax anglais april 2020.pdf

If you are interested in purchasing something, please send me a PM and we'll go from there.
If you have a general question, please feel to post.

Last edited:
Appreciate the replies.
Here is the link: Catalogue Airmax anglais april 2020.pdf

If you are interested in purchasing something, please send me a PM and we'll go from there.
If you have a general question, please feel to post.
Ok. Made it through the catalogue. There's a lot there. Thanks for the link.

As I suspect I'm not the only one that is interested, how much for the digital inflator (68.5175)? PM is fine if you don't want the price public.

I like Type V air fittings. You don't have them. Your life is air, what am I missing? They flow >60 scfm in 1/4" and are cross compatible with Type M in a pinch (with a huge hit to flow rate).

I need to make up some 1/2" hoses. I have the hose, I need the fittings. Does someone make 1/2" barb to a smallish air fitting (eg. 1/4" or 3/8" Type V)? I assume no and I will be better making this up from a threaded barb, adaptors and the fittings I want but you will know better.

Check page 62 for High Flow plugs and couplers.
You'll also find they come in barbed if that is what you require to make up the hoses you want.
We can also make hoses out of our Quebec location.

Let me know if anything on page 62 meets your requirements.
Also, we just made a small video on 68.5175

Once you have the other parts you require, I'll get you pricing on everything.

Back
Top Bottom