Coffee: McDonalds, Tim Hortons, Starbucks...or? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coffee: McDonalds, Tim Hortons, Starbucks...or?

Downtown where?
TO. Locked doors to keep the drug usage in the bathroom down.

As to the why would I ever enter them, occasionally I need to work overnight and at that point the quality of beverage is immaterial, I need access to the can close to the jobsite.

On the topic, $1 any size McDonalds coffee promo is on again starting tomorrow IIRC.

Woohoo! I collect the stickers like crazy during these promos and then turn in the full cards when it's not $1 anymore.

Pro tip: If you order using the McDonalds app you actually get double stickers - one "virtual" sticker in the app, and the physical sticker on the cup. You get a freebie every 3 cups this way. ;)

TO. Locked doors to keep the drug usage in the bathroom down.

Do not under any circumstances go into any Tim's bathroom in a downtown location anywhere in the St. Catharines/Niagara/Welland triangle, then.

49513957696_dee92d13a3_b.jpg

I used to have a can of red bull before every morning lecture and also first thing in the morning. Stopped that very quickly after a bout of the shakes and some weird feeling in my chest. Coffee is just fine now.

As for the whisky and water thing....I’ve always gone by the adage that the scots spend so much time getting water out of the stuff it seems almost criminal to put it back in. The only liquor I’ve diluted (except for mixed drinks) is that weird polish firewater that comes out at something like 70% alcohol.

Tim's is tasteless, battery acid tastes better.

McD's they used to be good, but something happened.

Anybody with any coffee snobbery whatsoever knows that Starbuck's is simply the best when it comes to mass chain coffee..

I put a teaspoon of water in my scotch as that was how I was shown in the distillery , by the guy that used to make it, now runs tours. I figure if the guys making it were good with doing it , it should be ok. I really smooths out the flavours whatever it does.

I've started to limit my coffee intake to 2 in the morning, maybe 1 in the afternoon. I used to be a 10 cup a day guy, it wasn't the twitches that stopped me it was the gut issues.

Travelling salesman rule #12, hotels have the best bathrooms, you pull up into the front door turnaround, step out like your on a mission and head into the crapper. Never a line up , always super clean and you can often get a spritz of cologne . Hotels folks.

A guy that I worked with, would always answer when asked this questions.

"Large Black, ... Just the way I like my w.............." (fill in that blank, I don't want to get banned) ;)
That should be "Hot and Bl____"

Starbucks. I can't speak their language. Too complicated, not to mention the price.

I married a really white girl and can now translate(no really)

She does not wear uggs

I used to have a can of red bull before every morning lecture and also first thing in the morning. Stopped that very quickly after a bout of the shakes and some weird feeling in my chest. Coffee is just fine now.

As for the whisky and water thing....I’ve always gone by the adage that the scots spend so much time getting water out of the stuff it seems almost criminal to put it back in. The only liquor I’ve diluted (except for mixed drinks) is that weird polish firewater that comes out at something like 70% alcohol.

You mean this stuff. its actually 95% pure.
1581348961478.png

or there is this, 92%. (essential ethanol)
It's not meant to be consumed as a form of liquor but it is probably the cheapest alcohol the drunks can buy. Conveniently available in bottles.

1581349114845.png

you use...gas station bathrooms? ?
Not my preference but when I am on the road most of the day and need to tank up as much as I do, it often is a matter of convenience.
(I take precautions ;))

She does not wear uggs
My wife speaks the language too.
We stopped at one just before we go on the highway on a trip somewhere and no word of a lie, it took 15 minutes to get a single cup of some fancy name coffee. I think it ended up being free due to the wait but still unacceptable.

She does not wear uggs
The app is good for the occasional starbucks order. Then you can actually see the options and how much they cost.
If I order in store, I refuse to use their stupid size lingo. I want a large reserve black.

Coffee: McD
Tea: Starbucks

MacDonalds app users,

Cannot believe they actually have reserved parking spots for you to receive your coffee and orders.

Now, this is taking the drive through culture to a new level of laziness!

Hopefully is it a service for people with restricted mobility.
Do you have the option on the app to stipulate if it is to be picked up in the store or delivered to you in the parking lot.

Last edited:
I love the smell of coffee.....the aisle in the grocery store where people grind it always slows me down.

I tried drinking it once. That **** didn't make it to the back of my mouth before I spit it out. That was over 50 yrs ago, and I've never tried again.

You mean this stuff. its actually 95% pure.
View attachment 41767

or there is this, 92%. (essential ethanol)
It's not meant to be consumed as a form of liquor but it is probably the cheapest alcohol the drunks can buy. Conveniently available in bottles.

View attachment 41768
I have a 60 proof scotch at home and you HAVE to dilute it. And then it's gaddamn delicious.

hmmm aberlour, how i love you

She does not wear uggs

Stereo typing the white folks. Just because some uppity company from the Left Coast makes coffee beverages only we can order? We stumble in there IN OUR UGGS, from our Tesla that we had on order for two years , because we didn't really need it, the Range Rover was fine. And if we can find all our loyalty cards in our Coach bag, we'll get out of the way, having taken 4.5 mins to order a non fat poutty lipped virgin latte. We make take a while since Mindy that wont walk in slush is still in the car, killing the environment to stay warm, and she wants a sugar free protein bar, on a plate. White people bashing, oy vey.

Stereo typing the white folks. Just because some uppity company from the Left Coast makes coffee beverages only we can order? We stumble in there IN OUR UGGS, from our Tesla that we had on order for two years , because we didn't really need it, the Range Rover was fine. And if we can find all our loyalty cards in our Coach bag, we'll get out of the way, having taken 4.5 mins to order a non fat poutty lipped virgin latte. We make take a while since Mindy that wont walk in slush is still in the car, killing the environment to stay warm, and she wants a sugar free protein bar, on a plate. White people bashing, oy vey.

Great scene that tackles the same social issue:

Back
Top Bottom