Coffee: McDonalds, Tim Hortons, Starbucks...or? | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coffee: McDonalds, Tim Hortons, Starbucks...or?

anyone know why the coffee at Tim Horton's so inconsistent in taste. From flat to burnt to good!
How tired/drunk you are? I've never had a coffee at tummies that could remotely be considered good. I have had flat/brown/burnt. It could be like Nobbie said above with people pulling early cups or coffee sitting on the burner for an hour or inconsistent water treatment across the chain.

anyone know why the coffee at Tim Horton's so inconsistent in taste. From flat to burnt to good!
I thought it was just me. Normally no problem but once in a while I get dishwater or burnt dishwater. I usually drink black so there's nothing to compensate.

I haven’t bought a store coffee since March, something I did at least once a day for the last 40 years. I don’t miss it.

Son’s GF is a Starbucks barista, she gets a kilo of coffee with her paycheque, drops it off at my house most weeks. While I don’t care for their store brew, I have been enjoying their reserve blend beans.

I now look at home prepared coffee like home made burgers vs McDonalds burgers. I get the strength, temp, and flavour I like - plus a bit of craft variety now and then.

Back
Top Bottom